Reviews for Remus makes a stand
flamelordytheking chapter 12 . 3/20
I hope that Severus can stop deluding and justifying things to himself one day
InsanityIsClarity chapter 13 . 2/20
I wasn’t entirely sure about this story (I’d reccomend capitalizing your titles in the future) but it was Amazing ! It’s all I wanted to see in a marauders era fic they’re all so happy ahhhhhh thanks for writing this!
Lola Krantz chapter 13 . 1/21
I love this story. Great writing.
slytherinsal chapter 13 . 6/20/2017
I like. Wish we'd had the prank though!
slytherinsal chapter 8 . 6/20/2017
This is so far the best marauder era fic I've come across
Guest chapter 13 . 5/25/2017
This was really great!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/25/2017
This is amazing and the endings just great !
Nightfall Rising chapter 13 . 1/9/2017
I enjoyed this, especially the epilogue. The contrast in dynamic between the latter and canon Marauder scenes, especially in flashback, is uncomfortable, though; it lends support to the idea that all you need to create a bully is a victim. I'm mostly referring to Peter's rather wet and disturbing canonical behaviour-pattern; one can take it as either designed to bring out the worst in anyone who spends time with him or a product of justified fears. Probably both at once, of course, circular casualty bring what it is, but it's a difficult and troubling problem and seeing James and Sirius be likeable when not afflicted with dishrags to look after really highlights it.

Anyway, this is one of the better-written and most IC takes on this (prompt? Subgenre? Diving-story-board?) I've seen. Thanks for posting!
bkaddictjk chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
What have you done. I have now reread this fifteen times. I have searched similar plotlines all over the internet and nothing. NOTHING. I want more of this. I want more of Remus and Severus becoming friends and saving the wizarding world and having an actual happy ending for once. Please tell me you have recommendations. Please. I am going crazy.
the17thmuse chapter 13 . 7/15/2016
This Au is lovely. Excellent work. I love it. Sometimes, I do wish things ended up differently in the Harry Potter series.
NatNicole chapter 13 . 7/8/2016
Absolutely AWESOME and perfect and I love this fantastic story sooo much!
Good Idea chapter 7 . 7/1/2016
I wish the Marauders would read certain scenes from PoA and find out just the amount of damage Peter would've done to them if Sev hadn't discovered the truth.
Good Idea chapter 6 . 7/1/2016
Woah. I love the use of dramatic irony about Sirius going to Azkaban because of Peter.
Minna cross chapter 13 . 6/19/2016
That was amazing! Lately I have been reading a bunch of snaps and marauders fanfiction and that was a fantastic use of the characters.
Loki Joker Quinn Jr chapter 13 . 5/2/2016
Wow this was amazing nail biter of a book mate this one is going to the dingos like struth it's just to good well done 10 point to Slytherin. (Yes I ama snake ;) )