Reviews for Remus makes a stand
guest chapter 9 . 10/17
I was reading this despite nagging misgivings but was astonished - and appalled - here at your description of Snape's reflections about joining the Death Eaters, contrasting the DEs' activities with Gryffindor virtue. The same "virtue" whereby the Marotters (name from Alethea27) have already tortured Snape for four everlasting years and fully intended to keep right on doing so until your OOC Lupin decided not to remain an arrant moral coward? That virtue?

Different perspective? The same outrageously hypocritical Marotters have the almighty bleeding gall to call the DEs cruel!

The one legitimate reflection was Snape's recognition that the DEs' behavior was no different from that of Tobias. Too bad he forgot that nor was that of the Potter gang.
Welsha Nycht Destiny chapter 13 . 10/2
I should daresay that THIS IS AMAZING!
amk41196 chapter 13 . 7/26
Awesome story... Hoping there is a sequel...:D
This was amazing! I love it sm! I love Remus and how sweet he is! And this is such an interesting and creative AU that I LOVED! Remus and Snape friendship was adorable AND YES THEY STOPPED PETERS BETRAYAL! I can’t express how much I love this story! Im so happy I stumbled upon it!
Absolutely adored your story!
JustHey chapter 13 . 2/1
This is great! You have managed to make them friends and all four are likable while still being in character! Outstanding!
Harry-Sterek-1968 chapter 13 . 1/19
For once, Severus, Remus, James and Sirius follow their natural character: to become real friends from Hogwarts!
Your story is great, because you make this scenario seem really natural, with their well respected characters. Even Peter is perfect: he's not a caricature, and his betrayal is superbly explained.
To find a defect (it's still difficult ...), I would complain that Lily has no role: with her character, she would have had her good place in marauding! But I understand that it would have complicated the story ...
Thank you for sharing your imagination with us!
DONE394 chapter 2 . 1/13
SNI VELL US
not SNIVILIS
not SNIVELLIUS
AND DEFINITELY NOT SNIVELLOUS
Lorde Shadowz chapter 1 . 12/7/2019
Very unusual plot! I really like it. Severus is so cute when he's pretending he doesn't like them. Also, I like how you used Snape's owl form as an excuse to pretend to be a mail owl; it really helps the plot, So yeah, keep up the good work. And congrats on your book, as well!
Alisha chapter 8 . 11/10/2019
This story is SO good
otaku4eves chapter 14 . 10/20/2019
Noice im a red squirrel animagus/patronus my nickname is sandycheeks
happy-sagara chapter 14 . 9/23/2019
Hi there! This was an amazing fic 3 I really loved the Marauders interactions and how well Severus fits in with them while being faithful to his character. Really well-written and compelling plot too!
Congratulations for your book! n.n
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 13 . 8/29/2019
I really, really enjoyed this fic and I'm honestly glad you didn't add Lily into the mix because she would have only talking to Severus because he was friends with the "right" people.

They are going to be a pain in the professors asses.

Hahaha Poppy is awesome.
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 11 . 8/29/2019
Damn that is a malicious but fantastic plan. Holy fuck I can't wait for Peter to get his.
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 10 . 8/29/2019