Reviews for Remus makes a stand
Ani Mei chapter 13 . 5/1
I can't put into words how much I adore this fic. It's so satisfying and very well written. I love the interaction between them. Everyone is so in character, it's how I envision their friendship if they were able to go past everything.
My first Marauder and Snape friendship fic, but this definitely set the bar really high for this type of fic. Thank you for writing, finishing, and sharing such a wonderful piece!
Ravensoul chapter 13 . 4/12
I remember reading this three years ago. I loved it to pieces, but I couldn't remember the title, and now, after three years of occasionally remembering, "Hey, there was this one really great Marauders Era fanfiction I should have commented on back then..." I found it once again! Reread it all, and I am still positively delighted right on down to my knickers at how wonderful this piece is! I know I'm going to come back to read it again someday. I know for certain. It's charming, suspenseful, and positively hilarious all at once, and it leaves a knot of childish joy in my stomach! I hope you will continue to write such engaging and satisfying works in the future!
ebonypol chapter 13 . 3/25
Loved it :)
Good Idea chapter 8 . 3/22
"kindly piss off"! I had a good laugh at your choice of dialogue.
Good Idea chapter 7 . 3/22
Speaking of "the long run" I dare you to make them read important scenes from Harry Potter, like the first chapter of The Philosoher's Stone where James and Lily are revealed to be dead, the part in The Prisoner of Azkaban where the professors talk in The Three Broomsticks about Sirius being the traitor and killing Peter, and finally the parts where Sirius and Remus reveal to the Golden Trio about Peter being the traitor.
Clashing Harmony chapter 13 . 2/16
Simply brilliant! Your characterisations are fantastic and absolutely believable! The plot was both exciting and funny...I couldn't look away from the screen until I had finished the story! Thank you for sharing this amazing fic! :)
This is one of my favorite stories!
Bob chapter 13 . 12/29/2014
That was great. I love how the charachters were characterized , the humor as well as the realistic ting the overall story had. Thank you for writing such a heat filled story.
Sue Clover chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
I was sure he was going to be a crow! But you're right about Owls being silent fliers, and Severus is good at being sneaky and subtle. He spied for Voldy and lived, after all. And crows, I've heard, are notably loud fliers, so maybe that wouldn't have been right.
I know they got Peter in detention, but wouldn't he have just shown up later, because he still thinks that they think that he's their friend, and if he were their friend then he wouldn't just skip even if detention made him late. And if he had shown up, would he notice Snape? Would the wolf have tried to eat him? These questions need to be answered at some point, I hope.
Ariana Deralte chapter 13 . 12/13/2014
It's so nice to see Remus taking a stand and everyone realistically getting to be friends. Cheers!
Nanchih chapter 13 . 8/28/2014
Oh, yes, excellent tale! Thank you for allowing me to read over your shoulder!
bearblue chapter 13 . 6/26/2014
That was a lot of fun. Thank you for sharing this :)
Spontaniusjoke chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
That's it?!
Larenars chapter 13 . 4/11/2014
Great story. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.
MuggleCreator chapter 13 . 3/15/2014
Awwwwwwwww! Great stuff. I love these sorts of stories...
Is this the only one or are there sequels?