Reviews for Remus makes a stand
bkaddictjk chapter 1 . 9/17
What have you done. I have now reread this fifteen times. I have searched similar plotlines all over the internet and nothing. NOTHING. I want more of this. I want more of Remus and Severus becoming friends and saving the wizarding world and having an actual happy ending for once. Please tell me you have recommendations. Please. I am going crazy.
the17thmuse chapter 13 . 7/15
This Au is lovely. Excellent work. I love it. Sometimes, I do wish things ended up differently in the Harry Potter series.
NatNicole chapter 13 . 7/8
Absolutely AWESOME and perfect and I love this fantastic story sooo much!
Good Idea chapter 7 . 7/1
I wish the Marauders would read certain scenes from PoA and find out just the amount of damage Peter would've done to them if Sev hadn't discovered the truth.
Good Idea chapter 6 . 7/1
Woah. I love the use of dramatic irony about Sirius going to Azkaban because of Peter.
Minna cross chapter 13 . 6/19
That was amazing! Lately I have been reading a bunch of snaps and marauders fanfiction and that was a fantastic use of the characters.
Swagness maximum faness chapter 13 . 5/2
Wow this was amazing nail biter of a book mate this one is going to the dingos like struth it's just to good well done 10 point to Slytherin. (Yes I ama snake ;) )
Swagness maximum faness chapter 1 . 5/2
I like this so far. It's nice the way you are making Snape be more human
Ravensoul chapter 1 . 4/23
I can't help myself. Whenever I've had a truly awful day and nothing seems to be going right, I come back and read this fic. It's my utmost favorite development of friendships that I've ever read. Always makes my day! :)
BlueWater5 chapter 13 . 3/7
Great story! I wonder what the faculty was doing when Severus was being targeted. If there were duels in the hall five against one they had to be aware of it.
ranchan-akari chapter 13 . 3/6
Lovely!
Raven Shadowbird chapter 13 . 2/24
I loved it.
That's all I've got to say. Don't know about the rest of you. *looks down at the comment section*

You did an amazing job of character development, character consistency, character evolution, and verbal witticisms.
I was thoroughly impressed, and while that was not the point of the story, I feel that it needs to be said in any case.
I was impressed.
I was hooked 'till the end. You made everything I wanted to happen in the actual story, HAPPEN.
It may be just me, but Snape's mistreatment rubbed my fur in fifty different directions. I was so angry. You made my insides happy. :)
Thank you for writing this, and God bless, mien freund!
~R.S.
Random Human chapter 13 . 1/30
It would be, frankly, beyond awesome for you to create a sequel to this. If you can't find the time for an entire sequel, maybe come up with a bunch of scenes you would like to see the Marauders 2.0 participate in, and turn them into a series of one-shots.
Personally, I'd love it if I could see them during Christmas, Halloween, other various holidays, or maybe just chilling out as animagus.

Regards
-Random Human
VJ Riddle chapter 13 . 1/23
The final line, truly erasing Pettigrew and redefining their group with Severus in the mix, is absolutely perfect. Love this fic, it's a perfect little fix-it that stands alone wonderfully.
Good Idea chapter 13 . 12/22/2015
I love this story! I'm glad the Marauders (subtracti Pettigrew here) that Sev was not a bad person. Who doesn't like happy endings? It was such a sweet story! Please let there be a sequel!