Reviews for Remus makes a stand
purplelotusgirl7 chapter 1 . 6/15
aah this feels so nice and is so interesting!
DJArla chapter 13 . 5/21
I really loved this! What a difference a shift in perspective can cause!
Ferm chapter 13 . 3/1
Owls eat rats. Oddly fitting

Love Snape's name being a play on your name.

The relationship was very fluffy. You avoided the barbed issues gracefully. Sometimes a fun fic is all you need. The angst that would've come with being reminded too much of marauders bullying would've just sidetracked everything.

I liked moony. You played on his strengths, and he wasnt infalliable. It's rather sad that Lily had such a minor role, but again, that would've led to angst. I already found her pink cheeks in potions infuriating. I suppose it is ic though. James had stopped bullying Severus and that seems to be the only thing really holding her back. It's so annoying that she'd be so willing to be attached to a guy who essentially tormented her best friend for years.

Poor Peter. I've always thought he's a broken mirror reflection of sev. it's hilarious that Voldemort's ultimate plan was to mark his great enemy's son. Wizards really are bloody stupid

The animagus form was really nice. Love that he saved the near misses. He can scout ahead easily. An owl kinda fit him. Nocturnal, observant, eating rats lol
Child of Dreams chapter 9 . 2/9
Nightwing.
musketeerprincess chapter 1 . 1/27
I just loved your story so much. I wish there was a sequel follow up. The difficulty of Sev in his dorms, maybe, he starts sleeping in gryffindor now that one bed will be empty.

If you do write, I'll totally be reading it
This is amazing! I love it! Snape finally getting the friends he deserves!
fuck this is so goodness
R.K.Faye chapter 14 . 12/25/2020
Nice AU. I love the idea of Severus interacting with the Marauders in ways other than canon, as in less hostility. I like that you pointed out the similarities between Remus and Severus and then, to some extent, Sirius and Severus. Thanks for sharing.
guest chapter 9 . 10/17/2020
I was reading this despite nagging misgivings but was astonished - and appalled - here at your description of Snape's reflections about joining the Death Eaters, contrasting the DEs' activities with Gryffindor virtue. The same "virtue" whereby the Marotters (name from Alethea27) have already tortured Snape for four everlasting years and fully intended to keep right on doing so until your OOC Lupin decided not to remain an arrant moral coward? That virtue?

Different perspective? The same outrageously hypocritical Marotters have the almighty bleeding gall to call the DEs cruel!

The one legitimate reflection was Snape's recognition that the DEs' behavior was no different from that of Tobias. Too bad he forgot that nor was that of the Potter gang.
Welsha Nycht Destiny chapter 13 . 10/2/2020
I should daresay that THIS IS AMAZING!
amk41196 chapter 13 . 7/26/2020
Awesome story... Hoping there is a sequel...:D
Guest chapter 14 . 6/8/2020
This was amazing! I love it sm! I love Remus and how sweet he is! And this is such an interesting and creative AU that I LOVED! Remus and Snape friendship was adorable AND YES THEY STOPPED PETERS BETRAYAL! I can’t express how much I love this story! Im so happy I stumbled upon it!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/14/2020
Absolutely adored your story!
JustHey chapter 13 . 2/1/2020
This is great! You have managed to make them friends and all four are likable while still being in character! Outstanding!
Harry-Sterek-1968 chapter 13 . 1/19/2020
For once, Severus, Remus, James and Sirius follow their natural character: to become real friends from Hogwarts!
Your story is great, because you make this scenario seem really natural, with their well respected characters. Even Peter is perfect: he's not a caricature, and his betrayal is superbly explained.
To find a defect (it's still difficult ...), I would complain that Lily has no role: with her character, she would have had her good place in marauding! But I understand that it would have complicated the story ...
Thank you for sharing your imagination with us!