Reviews for Lets Get One Thing Straight
DragonMistress-Rose chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Brilliant. Just brilliant, I couldn't stop laughing especially when Nagase was all "Father, they're possibly the gayest of the lot." I just died. You should consider making a sequel of where Nagase talks to his father about the BL games.

~Dragon
Mik chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Hello!

I just read this, and I absolutely adored it. I just watched this anime, and I love how you pointed that out. Heh, I love how it's not about his father being a psychopath, but about hit heterosexuality. I was thinking during the series that it was fun not to see any female characters for once. All boys school, all boys anime. I wonder what the BL games are like?

This made me laugh out loud quite a few times. I really do love it. Good work, you!
ILoveAnimeVeryMuch123 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Actually, if yaoi characters use "We're guys!" as an excuse, they are, more likely than not, biseexual... I'm so particular XDD who cares this was win, totes faving~

And yep, in the games hes definitely bi. Example, rapping Sora...
ILoveAnimeVeryMuch123 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010

And yep, in the games hes definitely bi. Example, rapping Sora...
AWESOME SMILEY GIRL chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
'Die forth wall! Die!'

'Father, they're probably the gayest of them all.'

XD What are they like! Even cute lil Sei is gay!

xx
snakepei chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I just wanted to let you know that you are quite possibly the most amazing person in the world for writing this. 8D
Hadrianus-dark1 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010