Reviews for Come Back To Me
LibraryLady08 chapter 22 . 6/21/2011
I loved seeing this glimpse into the future. :)

-MJ
teacher1209 chapter 22 . 6/21/2011
Oh Luc is just too cute and too sweet. I loved reading about him through the years.

Thanks for this story, I look forward to you o/s and next story.
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 22 . 6/21/2011
Thank you! I love getting future takes from my favorite stories. It helps ease the pain of the story being over!
Babette12 chapter 22 . 6/21/2011
How funny that we both had Emmett inspired shenanigans in our posts! I love that Edward had to run and hide so the boys couldn't see him laughing.

Oh, the peas in the nose. With my youngest it was peanuts in her ear. She managed to get an entire one deep into the ear canal. It necessitated a trip to the doctor who warned me that it was going to hurt her to remove it but the pain was the best deterrant for the kids doing it again. He was right, nothing else went into her ears after that!

I'm glad he met Claire. She's someone who obviously understands downs syndrome so would get along well with Aimee. She would also see something good in him, watching how he treats his sister. People who are patient and kind make the best spouses.

This was fun. I'm making sure I have you on alert! I think I'll go check out that other story you mentioned. I need something good to read (translation has a plot).

xoxo!
katmom chapter 22 . 6/21/2011
So, I wanted to hunt LEXI down and hurt her...yep, I really did...

Miss Claire seems SO much better!

Thanks, sweets...this has been a lovely adventure...

Kathie
mgefanfiction chapter 22 . 6/21/2011
So sweet!
auroraboralis chapter 22 . 6/21/2011
Loved it!
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 22 . 6/21/2011
The joys of having children. A very fun outtake.
BelleDuJour chapter 22 . 6/21/2011
Luc is adorable! The peas and the pee were laugh-out-loud funny. And Claire seems like an awfully nice girl. :)
littlelizruth chapter 22 . 6/20/2011
aw! that was sweet! i got so pissed during the prom scene, that happened to a friends of mine
sersmom chapter 22 . 6/20/2011
It was fun to get little glimpses of Luc. Thanks
elaine67 chapter 22 . 6/20/2011
I know an Alexis Morris she's like 9 ...lol , I wonder if claires the one to
Maplestyle chapter 22 . 6/20/2011
OMG I almost died with Lucas and the frozen peas..while my daughter never shoved them up her nose they have been (and still are at age 8) one of her favourite things to snack on!

Lexi is a bitch and I don't blame Bella for being mad, I'd be kicking someone's ass and taking names personally!

So sad this is the end of the road for them, but it was an amazing story and once again thanks for sharing it!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 22 . 6/20/2011
Love it! The pea story is hilarious. I really want Lexi to pay for what she did to him.
itlnbrt chapter 22 . 6/20/2011
That was a great outtake. I almost died when Lexi played him like that... I would have been just like Bella.

Thanks for it all.