Reviews for Come Back To Me
bellskindagirl chapter 22 . 7/2/2011
enjoyed it!

very cute!

I wanted to join Bella in her plans to cyber/facebook stalk Lexie..

looking forward to any new work you plan on putting up...
jennayg123 chapter 22 . 7/2/2011
You have such a great sorry here! I was so drawn in from the beginning that I read it as much as I could whenever I had a few seconds of spare time. No one did anything wrong per say they just missed out on communication and I feel like every couple goes through that. Their reunion in France was so sweet! Loved everything about this story!
northGAgirl34 chapter 22 . 6/29/2011
awesome story, I loved it from start to finish.
youdon'tknowme chapter 22 . 6/26/2011
Such a cute story! So sad to see it come to an end. You are such a great writer and I can't wait for the next project. Keep up the great work.
TopazHeart chapter 22 . 6/24/2011
Oh my goodness, I knew a lady whose son would pee at the drop of a hat. Restroom be damned, and she let him. Said he was a boy, it's what they do.
TeamEdwardKat chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
wow!
eibbil chapter 22 . 6/24/2011
Awwww. Oh Luc, you break my heart just like your father did! Doesn't help that I read the "Luc gets ditched at prom" part right around the time some teeanged little skank dumped my precious boy for no reason )

I loved, loved, loved reading Luc's life snippets - thank you SO much for writing it and giving us these insights into his life.

Love it love it. Thank you!
Twlightforever chapter 22 . 6/24/2011
Wonderful outtake looking forward to your new story.
anonymouslysufferingfromOCD chapter 21 . 6/22/2011
Just picked this one up tonight, should have been in bed at least an hour ago and I just couldn't put it down. Great story, I really loved it.
dreampills chapter 22 . 6/22/2011
i love this glimpse into the future. if only i can see what may become of my kid..i may have more of them. ;)
jimemon chapter 22 . 6/22/2011
That Lexi chick..tsk tsk tsk, I am glad he got out of it :) This was adorable, thank you!
Cullenosopy chapter 22 . 6/21/2011
Thanks big time! Can't wait get into The Kept Men's Club. Just read it again.
trisha63 chapter 22 . 6/21/2011
Mel this chapter was bittersweet,as it made me happy and sad all at the same time. Lucas was such a cute kiddo and an even more handsome young man, who is well mannered, kind, and loving of his family and his little sister. My son used to put a few things up his nose, but his big thing was sticking everything in his mouth, and boy was it gross! Enjoy you young kiddos as they grow up so fast, now my son is 23 and is so busy that I hardly get to hang out with him anymore, and it makes me long for the days of his childhood. I just loved this story and I am truly going to miss the updates as I so looked forward to them. Can not wait to read your one shot and the Kept Mens Club looks like it will be a favorite, as well. Have a fantastic summer and enjoy the youngens! Take care, Trisha :}
LibraryLady08 chapter 22 . 6/21/2011
I loved seeing this glimpse into the future. :)

-MJ
teacher1209 chapter 22 . 6/21/2011
Oh Luc is just too cute and too sweet. I loved reading about him through the years.

Thanks for this story, I look forward to you o/s and next story.
962 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »