Reviews for Come Back To Me
Guest chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
She's being a brat how is not talking to him working on their marriage? How would she feel if he decided to go somewhere to find himself? She caused problems in their marriage too!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
Seems like she's running away. Both of them are to blame for their marriage falling apart
dbpbatm chapter 22 . 1/5/2014
Awesome read! Thank you for sharing this.
Dollybigmomma chapter 21 . 12/5/2013
Aw, awesome as usual!
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
I think infertility treatment is more important than a car!? And asking your parents & friends to help fund conceiving your biological child is reasonable ( you'd do in a heartbeat for your newborn, why not pre-born?) Why doesn't a MD have better health insurance? ... And if you can't afford fertility treatment how can you afford adoption!?
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
Truly delightful story. There is so much of my past & present on these pages!
crazycats7 chapter 22 . 11/17/2013
this story was sad, but a very sweet ending,
LizziePaige chapter 22 . 11/7/2013
Fantastic story, so glad they worked through all their issues and got to have their own family eventually. I really loved reading about these characters, thanks so much for sharing them with us :)
2lulu2 chapter 22 . 11/5/2013
That was so awesome. Just loved it all.
2lulu2 chapter 19 . 11/4/2013
I don't think I mentioned yet how absolutely amazing this story is. Just so well done.
2lulu2 chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
Aw man, so hard to read! We went through 8.5 years of infertility, I had a few years of depression too. Life is so hard! I'm glad things have turned around in my life.
Motherof8 chapter 21 . 10/17/2013
I can't believe it took me so long to read this. I must have skipped over it when I read your other story months ago. I absolutely loved this story. It was great writing on your part. And topping to story off with a baby was awesome. I am sure I will read it again. Thanks so much for writing it
Motherof8 chapter 19 . 10/17/2013