Reviews for Come Back To Me
nana-puddin chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
Missions in South France so cool! What'd you do over there?
bkhchica chapter 21 . 5/12/2012
another awesome story!
nl77 chapter 22 . 4/27/2012
Love this story. Can't believe it's got under 1000 reviews. Could not stop reading - really enjoyed it. Thanks!
Pleumeleuc chapter 22 . 4/15/2012
Came across this story after a rec on FB from AtHome Jo.

Really loved it, so beautifully written. While I love reading fics that are completely different from my life for a bit of escapism, I loved that this one had more mature characters who were facing some real-life issues, and that they didn't have a bottomless bank account.

Having also spent some time in France, your description of Bella's stay in Agde brought back some lovely memories. Thank you.

Tori
RoseArcadia chapter 11 . 4/15/2012
That book quote made me cry, I read/sing that to my boys every night *sniff*
athome Jo chapter 22 . 4/14/2012
Fantastic outtake!
athome Jo chapter 21 . 4/14/2012
This is an absolutely incredible story! Thank you so much for sharing it with us ;)
Vamplady123 chapter 22 . 3/31/2012
I absolutely LOVE this story...one of the first ones I've read while I was new at fanfic. I still read it(:
Hoshihime08 chapter 22 . 2/29/2012
*cue massive amounts of hysterical laughter* This outtake was hilarious! I think I startled a few people around me while I was reading.

Overall, a very interesting story. There is a great amount of character developement, but not so much that the reader gets bored. The plot is also very interesting, with just enough twists to keep the reader completely engaged without them wanting to throw their computers/Nooks/smartphones when they got to an evil cliffie. I'm definitely happy I found this story after it was completed, so I did not have to wait to see what happens next. :D
LeeseeQ chapter 22 . 2/26/2012
Sorry I didn't even stop to review along the way, but I really loved this one! The first few chapters rang so true for me, every little annoyance at your mate was just right on the mark! I identified with this story in so many ways, I'm married twelve years- no kids (infertility), my little sister has Downs'. I just loved it.

...No other success can compensate for failure in the home... Very familiar:)
Ravenous Vamp chapter 20 . 2/25/2012
Amazing story, it was a little bittersweet for Bella and Edward but at the same time very happy with the way you ended it for them, realistically, not all fairy-tale. I have to say which surprised me was I was more emotional when it came to the relationship of Edward and his father more than with Bella. Perhaps that is because I have read so much fan fic with these two characters, almost but not always it ends happily. This had a bit of a twist which I appreciated as a reader, a new perspective. Maybe I felt more compelled with the father and son storyline because I lost my father at a young age, so even though i loved how you eventually put the lovebirds together, it was the father and son storyline that I connected with the most. You are a very good writer and OMG, I forgot to mention the song "Come Back to Me", when you gave us where your inspiration came from I could not believe it, I have heard this song a couple of times while driving in my car, but I did not know who it was sung by and it was never revealed on the radio because I was hearing it in the middle of the song while I channel surfed. However, I loved this song, so thank you for providing the name of the song and the singer, David Cook. Also that you for the other song choices for the other chapters. Again thank you for providing a very good and addicting story. I was up until 2 AM reading this so I could finish it. Truly amazing. The best of luck to you and your future endeavors, I want to read your latest, It sounds like the movie While I was Sleeping, one of my favorite romantic movies.
Ravenous Vamp chapter 16 . 2/25/2012
I knew it, this may be a bit predictable but it so enjoyable. I know what is coming next. You are a devil with a blue dress on quoted Elvis. You are so devilish in dishing this to us like that, but I must be sinful because I love it.
Ravenous Vamp chapter 14 . 2/25/2012
It was a lovely chapter. I would think however, now that plans seem to be going so well maybe she should cut her trip short just to be with her husband and get going on their plans. That is just me, but it adds more to the story to wait, I can be so impatient. However, I enjoyed the chapter and I am glad that Edward and his family closer. Especially Edward and his father.
Ravenous Vamp chapter 11 . 2/24/2012
Beautiful chapter, teary-eyed with emotion when Carlisle grabbed Edward to soothe him. So touching. Wow, there is nothing more that I can say other than the brilliant and realistic way you are preseting this story is so amazing.
Ravenous Vamp chapter 9 . 2/24/2012
I can understand why Edward is so upset. I would have definitely of called him if I were leaving to go somewhere else in case of an emergency. So I do blame Bella for that and for her to be upset with Jacob that is his way and she is in his country, get use to it or get out. As for Edward he should not jump to assumptions. So I can see that both of them are culpable and really need to sit down and iron out these problems either with a marriage counsler or amongst themselves but they do need to really talk. That is so obvious and you pretty much have stated that, so I am certain eventually there will be talking involved in future chapters but for now it is so good in a reality show kind of way.
949 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »