Reviews for Come Back To Me
Ravenous Vamp chapter 8 . 2/24/2012
You make me laugh with the author's notes about the readers and that they will "give you an earful", you know it is only because they love the story. It just goes to show what a good writer you are, you let the emotions come forth for us your readers. It was a good chapter, I love how Edward is all jealous, which I am certain was something very innocent that Jacob did. Even as a Frenchman, Jacob is a mutt, how do you say that in French? I think your story will provide us with what these two will do to change their ways, but I love the process they are going through to get there even it is frustrating at times.
Ravenous Vamp chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
Tears were forming in my eyes when Bella and Edward parted at the airport, that does not happen often in any of these stories I read here on . It just goes to show that your readers are so invested in your story that they need to express the obvious. Jacob as a frenchman, I like it.
Ravenous Vamp chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
I love your writing. So real and yet you hope these two crazy people will make it. Most of the time in fan fiction they do, but it is the journey that they take to get there that is key.
Ravenous Vamp chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
I think your story is good so far. I hope you do not change your vision by reader's comments. I am glad you are taking us on a journey and I will follow it. Looking forward to see how these two people get out of their old skin and revive the spark that made them fall in love and get married in the first place.
Ravenous Vamp chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I am a new reader to your stories. I found this on a search on this site and I wanted complete stories. I never know if someone will finish a story and have been disappointed in the past with stories going unfinished. With all that said, I want to tell you that I am amazed at this first chapter. It is different from anything I have read in the Twilight fan fiction area. I have been enchanted by Bella and Edward in the first novel Twilight, as far as the rest of the Saga, not so much, I am not a big fan of Ms. Meyer in only that she had an incredible dream and that it led to a pretty good first book with two unforgettable characters. It is fan fiction that has given incredible depth and insight into these characters especially in human form. I no longer read anything to do with vampires or werewolves. So it is amazing to see instead of sparks flying, electricity going through them, and bells ringing, we see another side that is more realistic. It is more than a couple saying I love you forever and having very few consequences or no depth to what transpires around them. I love variety, so for me this seems to be the start of a very good story that will keep me entertained and intrigued as to what these two will do in forthcoming chapters.
honeyimhom chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Edward is a spoiled asshole only thinking of himself.

Great story.
rclaurel chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Well Edward is in his last year of residence, that is always hard she knew what she was getting into, she is being so she keeps complaining about money, she can take a couple of dollars from her fund and replace it later.
lindsey21412 chapter 11 . 2/8/2012
I'm loving this story - particularly Edward as a runner! Thank you for writing a realistic tale. I'm eager to see where they go from here.
QueenAnnie1 chapter 22 . 2/7/2012
that was really cute! :)
QueenAnnie1 chapter 21 . 2/7/2012
That was absolutely amazing!

As a wife, I really appreciated this story. It showed exactly the kind of things that happen in every marriage that can tear people apart so easily if you let it and if I could ever talk my hubby into reading any fanfiction, I would make him read this.

I also loved the addition of Aimee to their family. I have a special needs daughter so I always love when people write about them so lovingly. :)

bloody fantastic job, as always!
QueenAnnie1 chapter 18 . 2/7/2012
this chapter made me cry! I'm so happy for them, for the baby, for their relationship...they deserve this!
QueenAnnie1 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
holy cow, this story is breaking my heart, but I trust you :)

fantastic job as always, I'm already addicted!
SiaStw chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
E não é que as coisas estão mais ou menos indo pra frente? Edward finalmente está se dando conta do que ele fazia com a Bella. Não dava a devida atenção a Bella, não se importava com o que ela sentia. Com essa viagem eles vão poder saber do que erraram ou não no casamento.
SiaStw chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
Posso estar errada, mas sempre falam que os franceses não são "hospitaleiros". Enfim, a Bella precisa muito desse tempo longe do marido. Sei que existe amor entre Bella e Edward. Mas as coisas estão tão complicadas, que o amor não basta. Espero que tudo der certo.
SiaStw chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
Wow, ela está com depressão. Mas também com tantas coisas que ela passa, seria estranho se isso não acontecesse... a realidade bateu de verdade no Edward. As coisas estão sendo tão dificeis. Bella está tentando de uma forma salvar o casamento, agora é só o Edward entender.
949 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »