Reviews for Come Back To Me
dreampills chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
kind of want to hit them both for not communicating and attempting to invest in their own relationship. boo
dreampills chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
another casualty of the dual income family? crossing my fingers that it isn't!
darcy13 chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
"...I just have this itch that I know if I don't scratch it, I will regret it forever." Hope this isn't foreshadowing...

I wonder what that ad is for.

They really are hanging in there. It is hard. Your story is so true-to-life.
kuntrygal chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
Hmmm...wonder what the ad was. I'm gonna have the sniffles a lot with this one aren't I?
elaine67 chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
At least Edward knows that she's not happy , I just hope he can do something tonsils her he loves her with the limited time that he does have
trisha63 chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
Hey Mel thanks for updating this interesting little story of yours. Edward is not cruel or mean in this story but is incredibly busy building a better life for him and Bella. He knows something is not right but cann't quite put a finger on it and does'nt have the time to commit to it due to his busy, erratic schedule. Bella is truly lost and hates her job, misses her family and Edward. She is jealous of the time he has to spend due to his residency and that is understandable. I am afraid that it is going to take something totally life altering to make these two see that they need to get back to the basics of love. As always, your writing is impecable and very moving. Cann't wait to see what Bella found in the magazine? Take care, Trisha
crazy62 chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
Such a great chapter but I so hope that theres not Edward and Tanya cheating in this story, I get so sick of reading that. Looking forward to the next chapter!
jimemon chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
I love how you are writing this, it's not all black and white, they are great one moment and everything goes down the drain the next, it's very real. Great update!
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
LOVED it!
SweetThunder chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
So glad Alice made an appearance. Bella and Edward are really starting to stress me out!
jimemon chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I love the idea of this story and this first chapter was great, looking forward to what's to come :)
cshorte chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Can't wait to read more!
Hazelnut4o6 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Wonderful!
youdon'tknowme chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I'm so excited for this story. I will admit it's a little bit of downer, but I've been wanting to read a story for a long time where they actually have realistic struggles. Just please no infidelity. That breaks my heart. I think you can have problems and still be faithful even if it's to what was.

I love how we get both perspectives. Keep up the great work and I can't wait for more!
71star chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
OMG! I love this story! can't wait for more! just left my husband so this is so close to home! we just grew apart! more, more!
949 | « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 .. Last Next »