Reviews for Piccolo and Chi Chi
Violetlight chapter 8 . 1/23
I never seriously considered this pairing before, but you've changed my mind, and with further thought, it makes perfect sense! Piccolo is far more of a father to Gohan than Goku ever was, or ever will be, and I can definitely see him being the same to Goten. I always smile in Super seeing Piccolo with Pan, as honourary grandfather. It only makes sense that Piccolo and Chi Chi would grow closer as well, romantically or not. I like the twist though, that he is capable of such feelings. Awesome story, and thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/27/2020
I’m not going to lie, chapter 8 literally had me going in tears. I’m really disappointed in Goku, him returning home and dismissing Piccolo like that. That to me was a dickish thing for him to do after them 5 years Piccolo’s had with Chi Chi, Gohan & Goten. The way Goten was shouting for him made me cry the most. I actually like Chi Chi’s character development in this whole fic story. I loved how she straight out said to Piccolo “I love you.” And she no longer sees him a villain anymore. Not just her but several of people in town no longer treated him a villain anymore. They treated him with respect. That to me was a great touch. I’m so glad to have read this very well written story. My boy Piccolo deserves love more than anything. Don’t care what the haters say about this story. I absolutely love his interaction with Chi Chi the most! Outstanding story!
sbidesign chapter 1 . 3/7/2020
I’ve read this story years ago, and it’s still one of my favourite fics ever. Great writing and a great match.
Aintaru chapter 8 . 1/15/2020
This makes SO much sense! I absolutely love it. I've never read this pairing before thought I've always thought of the green man as Gohan's father. It takes more than blood to be family sometimes \. AHHHHH. I appreciate that you wrote this and just- wow. Thanks. I'm glad I took a chance reading this. 3
Guest chapter 8 . 9/13/2019
Love it
Zabbie Q chapter 3 . 2/13/2019
It's been years since I first read this fic, and Chi Chi learning she's pregnant is still one of my favorite scenes. I like the comedic timing of Piccolo denying he's the father.
slugmanslime chapter 8 . 11/27/2017
I am uhhhhh most definitely crying? The time jumps were placed perfectly with the way you displayed the growth of Piccolo’s relationship with everyone. And ChiChi— shit, I think I love her just as much as he does now. She finally realized her potential and she’s thriving and I’m so HAPPY
WhiteMale chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
I am not reading this but I can tell this Fan Fic is BAD
whythehell chapter 1 . 3/4/2017
..Meant to be together? did you like forget that chichi is at least 15yrsolder than piccolo? ..That would be like marrying her own son, is that you mAry Sue fans ignore the facts of the series just to write scary fantasies. research first will you.?. Piccolo would never fall for chichi or he would go deaf soon. everyone is acting weird in this fic. crazies only like this
Zabbie Q chapter 8 . 2/15/2017
What I like about this is that you have Piccolo fall for Chichi emotionally before he sees her in her running outfit. Sure, there's hints of physical attraction before (like him noticing how close her face is when he's carrying her), but it's nice that he appreciates her as a friend before he gets an image of her in a slimming outfit, and he tries to help her (both financially and emotionally, like suggesting she focus on herself while he babysits Goten).

I wish we could have seen how Chichi falls for him, but this story still works as it is now.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/7/2016
Huh, I actually liked it. Good job.
Lps Nightmare chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Piccolo and chichi was ready by our the next day piccolo saw chichi wearing a beautiful dress Piccolo was so happy the next day chichi got shot please don't leave me piccolo cry then goku saw piccolo cry cry and cry when she was okay piccolo and chichi kiss

They live a happy ever after
Kurosakijae chapter 8 . 8/5/2016
Wow, this is an interesting pairing. I'm in to it!
JustAnother-C-Reaper chapter 8 . 11/3/2015
I remember seeing this story a long time ago-there was only one chapter- and I just refound it, and finished in one sitting. I love it!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/26/2015
This is a roller-coaster ride.