Reviews for Baby Blues
Gubefan1980 chapter 33 . 12/21/2014
This is a big disappointment to me. I thought you wete going to finally wrap this up and have Spencer make his decision about Derek and Rossi. After over a yr it appears that you've abandoned this story altogether. I did forget that you never concluded the story or wrote a sequel. I stumbled across this while checking out another author's favorite stories and although I noted that I read this previously I did forget that you never finished the story. I understand that RL gets in the way of fantasy life but it's very frustrating to not have a conclusion. I sort of made up my mind to never start a story that isn't noted from the o utset "complete" and I guess it's my fault for fallling into that trap yet again. Maybe I'll ck this out in a year or three and see if you've ever written a sequel. For my own satisfaction my conclusion will be that Spencer and Derek get back together, marry and live HEA. Good luck to you. It was a fun ride but ultimately a disappointment.
Gubefan1980 chapter 29 . 12/20/2014
I'm starting to have second thoughts about Morgan I can't believe that jerk never picked up the phone to tell his mother that Reid was pregnant that he was going to be a father. What a putz. I don't want to see Reid end up witj Rossi. For many reasons not the least of which is that he may love Rossi but I don't believe he's in love with Rossi. And he shouldn't be with someone out of gratitude or feelings of obligation. But Morgan needs to get his shit together. How long has he known Reid was pregnant with his children and he never called his mother? Shake head in disgust.
Gubefan1980 chapter 28 . 12/20/2014
What the hell is it with that sorry ass excuse for a hospital? Nightime or not, where the hell is their security. The woman should be in jail and security fired. This is totally irresponsible that that bitch got passed security giards.
Gubefan1980 chapter 23 . 12/20/2014
I guess you heard already that babies can be delivered safely at 8 mos. I assume he had a C-section. One writer had him deliver a different way forgot how that worked. Sorry abt your nasty reviewer and what stupidity. That's what fiction is FICTION. At first I shied away from it but decided it is not much less unrealistic than Morgan and Reid read actually being together although truth to be told there are serious homoerotic elements to their relationship on the program. They act like a couple in so many ways. Glad you didn't take story down plot is interesting and you've developed it well even adding a hostage situation that added to suspense of story.
Gubefan1980 chapter 22 . 12/20/2014
Good grief killing off Spencer and who the heck thinks he should be with Rossi. I know Derek was a jerk but he has had so many struggles with his history of sexual assault as a child. He can't be faulted for fearing that there was something wrong with himself because of Buford. It's alsoddifficult for him because homosexuality is not acceptable in the black community. A lot of stigma attached to that orientation. Black men especially are more likely to be shunned by family friends the whole community. And Rossi is just wrong for Spencer. Very sad abt Jason. Put that SOB in jail and throw away the key.
Gubefan1980 chapter 20 . 12/20/2014
I remember this I think it's the father of one of the men, though I forgot which one. Good chapter hate to say it glad it was him and not Rossi. Spencer doesn't need to choose someone out of pity. Father is a scumbag can't deal with gays or mpreg.
Gubefan1980 chapter 19 . 12/20/2014
Can't believe Rossi is such a dick. How could he possibly think Derek would want to get back with that bitch after her treachery? All's fair in love and was but that's beyond the pale. Jerk hope your RL has improved since you posted this and I'm sorry abt your grandfather.
Gubefan1980 chapter 18 . 12/20/2014
Girl you sure know how to add to drama. Nails bitten down to the quick yipes forgot about the witch such a cliffhanger. Okay on with it we know she's a piece of work.
Gubefan1980 chapter 16 . 12/20/2014
Well, you finished it without my input lol but not bored at all. Hanging on with bated breath despite having read it before. Love that you threw some major tension in to mix things up a bit. Real nail biter.
Gubefan1980 chapter 15 . 12/20/2014
Glad Morgan calmed down great opportunity for Derek to be protective of his babies and the man he's in love with without raising Spencer's ire and Rossi as boyfriend too creepy to even contemplate. Ick old enough to be Spencer's father. Yuck keeping me on the edge of my seat.
Gubefan1980 chapter 12 . 12/20/2014
Forgot to say this before. What is it with Garcia "can I stay?" No stupid, excuse yourself and hear the story later. And frankly I think Rossi should leave too unless Spencer asks him to stay. And Derek, please what a jerk. He needs to do a bit of crawling first. Not just show up and kiss Spencer. Good chapter just annoyed with some people. .
Gubefan1980 chapter 10 . 12/20/2014
Oh, let me guess, this is where Derek finds out the beotch wasn't pregnant. She tricked him as I recall. Heh heh getting good here.
Gubefan1980 chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
I have to admit I do like it when Derek has to suffer a bit when he acts like a jerk. Guess I have to wait and see because I've quite forgotten how Andrew when Derek finds out about Spencer's pregnancy.
Gubefan1980 chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
I already read this awhile ago and know how it ends and seriously Reid and Rossi just no no non Glad you listened to me lol. Great story.
Sazz chapter 33 . 11/22/2014
Normally I don't read MPEG but had such i good story I had to read it despite knowing it wast finished
1,081 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »