Reviews for Electron 29
Wispr chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
You really know how to dazzle the reader with the complexities that make up your story plots... damn good work!

Wispr chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
Oh love how you have written the sting, bloody good and solid to boot.

Wispr chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
So cool the scheme that they have come up with and I like how Eddie is reeling in the marks.

Wispr chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Love the humor in this chapter and your fast paste narrative style!

Wispr chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Bloody awesome first chapter, but again that's what I expect from a writer such as yourself... ;)

Again I'm amaze how well you bring the characters to vivid life. Plus Eddie's riddles that you come up with are simply masterpieces.

Phoenix Flight chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
I sometimes wonder if you ever get proposals of marriage, just based on how unutterably awesome the stuff you write is. It wouldn't surprise me.
ussentinel chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
Nice read; fun read! Again, you show you get some characters depth. I really enjoyed the byplay with Selina and Matt. Great description with Russell Crowe; you really conjure imagery. Keep up the great work! Thank you!
necro-wulf chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
Ah, that's what you were doing. Good metaphore, very pat. I like it. Also very Riddler-esq.

The ending was a bit anticlimatic, though. I really wanted to see how the grift would go. But the multi-layer meta-con that ensued had some good subtext that will probably look better in reveiw or a full read through.

Also, I see you building a bit of tension, but to waht end I wonder?
Phoenix Flight chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
Hmm, one does wonder what Bruce has been up to all this time... as well as just what Hagen thought Eddie did.
ussentinel chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
Well done! Again, you demonstrate your mastery of Eddie and displayed pitch perfect characterization. I really had the feel of how this was playing out - as if a well crafted movie in prose but better than an episode of Leverage. The GPS stuff; very nice!
Phoenix Flight chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
Can't wait to hear Bruce's opinions and responses to what's happening...

Thanks for updating!
Phoenix Flight chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
God bless you for existing!
necro-wulf chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
Did you just lampshade me, or was that something else?

In any event, the chapter is very good. It seems a bit odd that as long as the series has been going, this is the first time you've referenced the more traditional "heist movie" style.

Eddie driving into the batcave... epoch making indeed.

When Bruce finds out about this, he is most assuradly going to flip out.
Hitman of Gotham chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
An excellent start to a new story and I'm definitely intrigued by the mention of Luthor. Excellent work portraying the costume crowd as real people.
Sarai chapter 1 . 9/18/2010