Reviews for What if :: A Franticshipping Story
Um. Why is Sapphire molesting Ruby?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Please keep writing this I wanna know what happens next
Airenee chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Pls post another update!
I wanna see how will they develop now that their personality is well... OOC from the original manga.
unable to sign in TT chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Awesome story, this needs to be continued. their personalities kind of make me think of MayxBrendan though o_O" But thats awesome too :D

The whole plot is going great so far, keep it up (_)P
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I love the plot that you set-up here. I really want to know more about how they're gonna get along! I'd give the plot 5 stars

Anyway now the hard part,

I was kinda confused on some of the lines and I didn't quite understand what it's trying to tell me and also you have some spelling errors but other than that this was AWESOME!
Hurricane Kazama chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
haha... this could be interesting tho i think its Ruby's girly attitude that made the manga so funny - still it could be pretty cool. Update soon? (im not demanding, just requesting with utmost conviction)
Ynnah chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
What happens to Rayquaza?

This Sapphire isn't into sewing? (I can't remember if the original younger Sapphire already had prior knowledge regarding it). But it would make their 'switch' much... cuter, lol.

Ummn,, if Sapphire has been helping her Father for quite a while.. shouldn't she be more... experienced in moving about and handling pokemon? She's too much of a damsel, surely she'd made some itsy bitsy progress? :(

Well, I hope you finish this, all frantics have always be one shots or two chapter story. I hope they still come together in spite of the different situation.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This is a good story. Please continue. Ruby and Sapphire forever.
Wingedswordyunagi chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Hahaha~ Seeing Sapphire...So out of character w I'm curious as to how far you'll take this. I look forward to the next chapter.
Tishie chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
You just HAVE to update. This story plot has been hanging around my mind lately, and your narration is simply all I could ask for! I can't wait to find out all the "What if"s you have in store for us as you progress... It's so intriguing, keep up the marvelous work!
xSatomi chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
wow what an awesome story! I've always wondered what would happend if the salamance hadn't appear. It was really good, maybe the next chapter could focus more in Ruby you know he like her by her soft and delicate ..side(?. I'll be waiting for the next chapter