Reviews for When You Walk With Sherlock Holmes
I do hope that when no more chapters are coming you will complete this story... I like the whole thing... wish for more chapters but maybe that won't come anymore! :(
When this is however finished add complete to the story, please... :)
superwhomerlin2000 chapter 51 . 6/17/2014
Very impressive. Plus, you taught me a new word, which never happens, so congrats for that.
Guest chapter 55 . 6/8/2013
Hope you will finish this...
Doni chapter 55 . 12/5/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed these. Thank you!
Doni chapter 52 . 12/5/2012
Poignant.
Doni chapter 48 . 12/5/2012
Bittersweet.
Doni chapter 43 . 12/5/2012
Really lovely.
Doni chapter 34 . 12/4/2012
That was a bit heartbreaking.
Doni chapter 22 . 12/4/2012
Beautiful.
Doni chapter 18 . 12/4/2012
I'm enjoying these all, but this one is just lovely.
Fayet chapter 55 . 8/26/2012
Glorious. Can't wait for more.
Murphy AT chapter 55 . 8/23/2012
I really like your writing style. And you, as an author in general, because you seem cool and I like that you don't take things at face value in your stories. So I'm excited for more and I'll definitely check out your other stuff!
tag.0 chapter 54 . 2/11/2012
*snickers* Go, John!
tag.0 chapter 52 . 2/11/2012
Ws going to wait until I'd finished reading all the parts that are up so far to review... but this caught me. First of all for the poem that inspired it - I can see why it's a favourite - and then for the way you handled it. I really like this one, odd as it may seem to the writer... (;)).

No particular reason I can define as to why this struck me so, except for maybe the way it follows the poem, links to it. But it's good, and I like it. *nods firmly*
all.I.want.to.do.is.fly chapter 55 . 1/15/2012
Hi. So, I just finished reading all 55 of these in one go and just wanted to say that you're awesome. I loved every single one, and I really feel like you have such a great grasp of all of the characters. I especially love your portrayals of Sherlock and John's relationship. Brilliant. Great work. :)