Reviews for Not too cold
readicted chapter 1 . 4/7
I like the concept that Edward and Bella would get a little more adventurous approaching their wedding. You're right that it was a huge leap in the books. I particularly like that Edward is the one who initiates things. Well, he sets it up. And he doesn't immediately pull away when Bella stimulates his lusty urges. He's carefully confident and happily receptive. In fact he's driving this. It was sweet and sexy, while being my quite mild. Very nice.
DaniNatureGirl313 chapter 1 . 2/24
You should definitely keep going. I really enjoyed this.
TaylorBugarin chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
yesss please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
More please. This is so well writ
wismann chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Continue
Twilightlover1234567890 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
definitely continue.
bella0609 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Loved the story - yes, please continue :)
Grayce1 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Very sweet, made me wish I were a teenager again.
DebbiG136 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Loved the story... Wish you would have continued. :-)
k1942 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
You did a great job with this ! So sweet and a little spicy! These two should have practiced a lot more than Ms. Meyer allowed them to do! It's kind of like inoculating against a virus, builds up resistance!
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Great story.
Sugarlumpkins chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I love it please keep writing
siriuslymay chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I agree with you completely. I don't normally read vamp twific (crazy) but I like to read the ones like this. I think slow progression would have been the safest route for these two. Jumping right into it never made sense to me either. Great story and oh so hot Edward!
LaueB3426 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Wow. just wow. You‘re so talented ! I would LOVE and REVIEW every other chapter orone-shots that you would add to this story ! ;)
Alfirin-Lover chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
You should definitely continue with this :)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »