Reviews for A New Normal
Update soon!
Amber Cooper chapter 8 . 5/14
Update please
prettyredfox chapter 8 . 4/4
Chica, you reeeeeally need to finish this. I love Brian in this and you pull off Dexter's POV so well! It's one of my favorites, but my imagination can only take me so far.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/5/2014
Please update this story please I'm begging u
Guest chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
Please please please update ur story it's so good
tydeerose chapter 8 . 2/7/2014
loveeeeee it! pleaseeee continue!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
Hurry up.
Shara chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
This is the best dexter fic I have read. Amazing! I hope you continue.
TigerInTheMoonlight chapter 8 . 12/19/2013
This story was exactly what I was looking for, and I am not disappointed! I would love it to continue, but even if it doesn't, great job! If the Beta thing is an issue let me know!
Jack chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
I think I may be in love. I wasn't expecting the way this went and so far its absolutely perfect. More ?
New Dragon Rider chapter 8 . 10/30/2013
I would be more than willing to be your beta! I'm new to this fandom, but I'm catching up fast, and I have previous experience as a beta. Plus, I am completely in love with your story. :)

Contact me at
Guest chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
This fic is perfect \o/
I hope you update this one day.
Don't abandon it, please ;)
xalitude chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
Woooow, the story is AWESOME! Loved it from the very first chapter, I did))
If season 1 actually had an ending and continuation like this one, "Dexter" would be unbeatable in my personal coolest-tv-shows-ever list))
I remember when I fist read the summury I got an impression Deb won't make it through the beginning of the story, but now I'm really glad she did, cause I love plots where she's forced to realize who her brother is.
The interaction between Dex and Brian is just breathtaking sometimes and I love the idea of them working together, trusting and needing each other and also how Brian's actualy ready to compromise for his brother's sake.
Also love Dex taking drastic meausures and making a complete mess out of his life, it's kind of exciting to imagine all of this and I couldn't help cheering for him while reading the two last chapters .
Hope you don't plan on finishing the story with one or both of them getting caught or killed. I really, really do))
Please update soon, I soooo wanna read about Dex and Deb's conversation, can't wait to get the notifivation e-mail))
Kasamira chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
This is an absolutely amazing story! I feel like you really capture Dexter's personality, even his dry almost sarcastic humor. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
shidoni16 chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter!