Reviews for A New Normal
Wow, in both the tv serie and here, Doakes remains suspicious and you managed very well to make the story with Doakes happen even without the death of Brian ! Let's read the fourth chapter ! This is really good. I read your fanfic 'Big Brother Brian' and I cried so much I had to read this one ; furthermore, I really love how you make the characters live, I find it really realistic.
oonatove chapter 8 . 3/28
Please please pleaseeeee continue this, there are so few Dexter stories out there and even fewer good ones like this, please write more!
You have no idea how much I am hoping this is a cliffhanger and you just forgot to set this story as 'completed' right now. 'Cause, if it's not, I am going to be disappointed once again at the fact that a good story stopped suddenly. Please, please, continue. With whatever sweet you like on top?
rtw chapter 8 . 1/6
Fuckin' awesome story
Vixan tues chapter 8 . 12/9/2015
NOOOOOOOOONOOO PLEASEEE CONTINUEEEE FUCKK PLEASE WHY IZ THIS BECAUSE YOU DPNT HAVE A BETA? OMFG THIS IS THE MOST PERFECT FIC OF DEXTER AND BRIAN! I CANT LOOSE IT PLEASE COME BACK...
jenn008 chapter 8 . 6/19/2015
Update soon!
DestielLove1 chapter 8 . 5/14/2015
Update please
prettyredfox chapter 8 . 4/4/2015
Chica, you reeeeeally need to finish this. I love Brian in this and you pull off Dexter's POV so well! It's one of my favorites, but my imagination can only take me so far.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/5/2014
Please update this story please I'm begging u
Guest chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
Please please please update ur story it's so good
tydeerose chapter 8 . 2/7/2014
loveeeeee it! pleaseeee continue!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
Hurry up.
Shara chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
This is the best dexter fic I have read. Amazing! I hope you continue.
TigerInTheMoonlight chapter 8 . 12/19/2013
This story was exactly what I was looking for, and I am not disappointed! I would love it to continue, but even if it doesn't, great job! If the Beta thing is an issue let me know!
Jack chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
I think I may be in love. I wasn't expecting the way this went and so far its absolutely perfect. More ?