Reviews for Trunk Space
XD
*snickers*
*whistles*
Well, That's certainly one way to make sure Dean gets all his protective instincts attached to Sammy pretty quick.
abandonded1 chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
I love this I hope you take it out of haitus soon this was so much fun can't wait for more.
spnrocks2005 chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
This story is amazing! It's sweet, funny, unbelievably heart-warming. I love it!

Please say the hellatus of your writer's block is almost over? I can't wait to see how things develop!
PaperFacesOnParade chapter 9 . 5/5/2011
So. You said that this was the last chapter until you figured stuff out and pumped out more. Just wondering, when is this pumping going to happen? Or is it even happening at all?

I don't want to pressure you (this is an outright lie, I very much want to pressure you. But I won't cause I'm just real kindhearted like that) so I'm not going to do the whole 'waahhhh, you need to update now, okay, now now now!' thing. I'd just like you to know that, well, I would very much appreciate it if you could pretty please update as soon as you can.

Because I freaking love this story. A lot. I love the plot and I love how you portray the characters and I love how Sam and Dean think about/act around each other. I just love it all. And the thought that I might not get to read any more makes me a bit sad.

So. Yeah. Please update. And if you can't, if this story is dead, than can you please at least let me (and everyone else reading this) know? Like, maybe just add an authors note saying 'um, sorry, but I'm peacing out for good' or something? Just because, I don't want to keep waiting and hoping for updates if there isn't even a chance that one will come, you know?

Thanks oodles, and I hope I get to read more soon!
Tangled in the Supernatural chapter 9 . 4/5/2011
:D I love it! Such a wonderful story! I hope you find time to finish it. :)
Barranca chapter 8 . 3/30/2011
Famous last words, Sam really did jinx it! I'm scared to press the Next Chapter button now... I hope Sam's horrible dreams about everyone around him dying weren't truthful visions of future.
MissPoke chapter 9 . 3/4/2011
You need to update this soon. And when you update this (soon), let me know, okay? I gotta know what happens next. Is John the one after Sam? Can Dean keep Sam safe? Was it Ellen's thong? I don't know! And I need to find out, so hop to it. Please. See? I said please. Now you have to. Er, probably.
Greeniron chapter 9 . 12/3/2010
This is a great portrait of Dean having fun which is something I miss nowadays. I hope you get a chance to continue this soon.
BlackRoseOfTheGrave chapter 9 . 9/25/2010
Great job. I've been following this since chapter one, and I'm really enjoying it. I hope you are able to continue this relatively soon. Have fun with the whole "reality" thing. :)

~BROTG
camber71 chapter 9 . 9/23/2010
Oh to be a bunny in that petting zoo...

Great story can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work, and looking forward to the retaliation on Jo (I never have liked her).
missmarina95 chapter 9 . 9/21/2010
Haha, another fabulous chapter! I looove Dean and Sam's relationship, and watching them interact is hilarious. I was a little confused for a second there when they underwear came out but Dean's response and Sam's reaction was adorable. Just to clarify, Jo did it?

Anywho, loving this story! Can't wait to see where their relationship goes, and what happens with Sam. Is Gordon one of the hunters after him?

Thanks for updating so much and I really hope you update again ASAP. For you, for this story though, I'm willing to be patient. :)
Adja chapter 9 . 9/21/2010
Oh man, i did not want to picture Ellen in a rainbow thong. *shudders*

But oooh, Sam and Dean teaming up to prank someone else is just... perfect.

I hope irl goes well for you and that you get enough time to give us an update soon.

Cheers