Reviews for Let the Rain Sing You a Lullaby
UnicornInATophat chapter 10 . 8/5/2019
PLEASE GIVE ME MORE
kaifrancishiggins chapter 10 . 10/24/2018
I want more chapters and I want to know what is happening
CheshireSaxon chapter 10 . 10/1/2018
I am actually very surprised with how much I liked and approve of this story. I was skeptical at first, but its well written and shows Quinn and Kurt as real humans beyond the selfish petty teens on tv.
I do wonder more about there relationship and what's going on with Kurt, but sadly I don't think I'll
find out anytime soon.
Kai Higgins chapter 10 . 9/18/2018
I want more chapters
Kai Francis Higg chapter 10 . 8/1/2018
I really want more chapters I want to know if the wedding is coping good
Lauren's Glee Stories chapter 10 . 4/16/2018
I know it’s been ages but I would like love for this story to be continued! I can already see signs of Quinn developing new feelings for Kurt and would love to see where you can take this!
musme chapter 10 . 11/11/2017
I love it
Thanks
Guest chapter 10 . 6/20/2016
Would love to hear more of this
Happy-chan chapter 10 . 12/5/2015
Pleeeeeaaaseeeee...don't abandon this story! I want to Kurt be in love with Quinn! And get a jealousy and possessive towards her! OTZ (it's an emoticon of a person begging)
BasilSing chapter 10 . 11/13/2015
I really like this story. It was worth looking through my bookmarks for the re-read. I hope you finish it someday.
Hazelcriss chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
i know you haven't updated for 4 years in this story but this story is good and if you are reading this plz continue don't let a amazing story like this go to wait by being incomplete forever...

Sree
Sleepy chapter 10 . 7/22/2015
I'm sad this story looks like it's going to be incomplete forever more, it's really good. Hope you pick it up again someday.
ObsidianGoddess chapter 10 . 7/6/2015
-moans- update
Update
UPDATE
Smiling Seshat chapter 10 . 5/1/2015
This is a great fic. I'd love to see more of it.
Smiling Seshat chapter 9 . 5/1/2015
That last part was quite funny.