Reviews for Pretences
burn-a-dark-soul5000 chapter 1 . 6/6
Wow I can not say I hate the idea of Helga and Rhonda being together that may really be a good couple. -Shrug- It could happen ...obviously.
skyybluee chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I like
Myriamj chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Good write.
I love ArnoldxHelga, but this history is very good write. Sounds real.
dd chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
did not understand the ending.
Twitch-Lawliet chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This one's really good too. D

I know you said the characterisation's a bit off in your author's notes, but I think you pulled it of well. I mean you were going to have to change Rhonda's character for this to work, and I think you explained it well. I mean in a series that's practically based on outlooks changing based on single events, what's one more outlook changed?

I'm not sure if I worded that well..._

Anyway, I thought it was well writen, although I thought it was sad that in this case Helga/Arnold didn't exactly work out. I find myself wanting to read more of this fic to find out why, and where the plot would go. xD
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Exllcent and intresting idea here intresting to see Rhonda as a lisbon (spelling probely wrong) and Helga shock at her conssfion
TsundereProtagonist chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I love this. I love Rhonda and Helga stories because the two of them are so evenly matched. Rhonda's probably the only one who can hold her own against Helga so I think any interaction between them is bound to be interesting.
Pyrex Shards chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I really like this, and I think you have a fresh perspective on how Rhonda would grow as a character. Not too thrilled about the pairing but it's more for character purposes. I just don't see Rhonda's character as compatible with Helga. At the same time, I love the dramatic interaction between the two of them, it's borderline romantic and one would have to be dead not to feel touched by Rhonda reaching out to Helga like that. :)

And ignore the first reviewer, oompaloompa somethingrather. Some people just can't come up with an intelligent response to something so they have to resort to hurtful insults. It only hurts them in the long run.
Randomgirl6 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Kudos! I really enjoyed this one-shot. I never would of imagined those two as a couple, but somehow you've made it work. Good job!
Oompaloompa chapter 1 . 9/13/2010