Reviews for Sweethearts
LovelyLadyMindings chapter 1 . 6/9
Awwww this is so cute! I love your little twist on the whole school setting when them as the teachers instead of students. It was such a pleasant surprise and I enjoyed reading this so much! Super adorable!

Wish you had continued this fic because I found myself really engaged with your take on Inuyasha-Kagome. But at the same time, this works really great as a one-shot.

Wonderful story!
LoneStorm chapter 1 . 5/7
I'm a tech crew theater geek and I appreciate this in many languages. THANK YOU
Lady Kazuko chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I loved reading your one shot. It was awesome.
blalala chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This was incredibly lovely.
Though if were being really truthful here - I wanted I/K be the ones who were the students in this fic but I was satisfied with this as well.
Keep up on writing. You're writing is incredibly flawless.
More Please chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This so needs another chapter!
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
AMAZINGNESS!
seikkyokuka chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Love it!
Warm-Amber92 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Totally loved the little twist in the story and the little OCCness was not even that noticeable. I totally loved how Sam broke Brad's nose lol This story was just so cute!
Jingyee1511 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
This plot is beautiful in its own way. It's an interesting change to see Inuyasha and Kagome not the main pairing/focus but rather have theirs developed in a less obvious way... I also liked the part where Cassie and Sam came together... *thumbs up* Good job!
VenusAscending chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I absolutely love this story. It's very cute and has a nice ending. Honestly I wish you would make a follow up of it. It was extremely well written, and i just love it! /\_/\
Thumbs Up AKA CrazilyInLove chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I keep leaving reviews as "Thumbs Up! (AKA CrazilyInLove)" ... I'm kinda too lazy to sign in right now :P

This was very interesting to read. I don't think I've ever read a Inuyasha fanfic like this one. The characters were a bit more OCC than ur other stories, as you admitted, but surprisingly, I enjoyed reading it. And that's saying something, since I usually detest stories where Inuyasha is human or there is no time traveling to the Feudal Era.

As always, keep up the great work!
WitchyGirl99 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I love what you brought to it and thought it was very well written. Thank you for sharing!

Witchy
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:

feudal. animara

The current nominations pages are here:

feudal. animara nominated. php?type Fanfiction (Fiction)

feudal. animara nominated. php?type Fanart (Fanart)

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here:

groups. / group/Feudal Association/

**Please note that FA membership is closed during voting.

~ The Feudal Association

**Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I reeeeeally enjoyed reading this fic! Surprised I didn't see it sooner!

cheers

ka_chan
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
That was cute. I was actually amused by how Brad got a broken nose. Awesome job!

-D101