Reviews for Memories of Yesterday
This was absolutely amazing ..
I hate David, it's the third time I read this and I hate him always more! What a beautiful fanfic
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/6
I was thinking about reading Color, (Don't worry, I'm definitely reading that now) but this synopsis just intrigued me way more. I've read this in about two and a half hours, and it was very beautiful. I loved how realistic and mature Santana seemed to deal with the situation just to make Brittany happy. Thank you!
ning08 chapter 1 . 5/31
Guys i know it's a long shot and maybe you would find it irritating but we need ur help.. please. There is a series called ' The Richman's Daughter' in the phil. And it's an amazing lez series.. but for whatever reason it is cut short. Our fandom is called Rastro Rebels. We need help from other fandom to make Trmd known internationally and help us trend worldwide. Please help us. And i'm very sure that if you have the time to watch an episode of it you would love it just as much! So please help us.. thank you so much. If you want to watch trmd videos. You could go to dailymotion TRMD videos. Have a nice day ciao bellas!
Loved it! I've never hated someone in a fanfic like I did for David haha
Read this in like 2 hours. This story is really great. This made my heart ache then happy! The feels is just too strong on this one! Thank you so much for this story.
maizcorn chapter 10 . 3/2
My god! This is soooooooooooooo. Heartbreaking! And the chap for me ever! I dont kniw hiw to contain my feels. Its just. Ugh! My feels! Gosh man. That David! I hope that Brit didnt go through with. You're an awesome writer by the way.
There should be a spin off to this fan fic. It's amazing. Please continue this. :)
Knappies chapter 16 . 10/9/2014
A beautiful story that made me root for San and Brit.
vickij87 chapter 16 . 8/24/2014
Loved this story! Read in a couple hours! Your such a good writer i hope you write more brittana
blue269 chapter 16 . 6/7/2014
You toyed with my feelings! Especially with that dream Britt marrying David. Ugh.
Anyhow, this was a good read and cheers to happy endings!
RoseAndClay chapter 16 . 4/30/2014
This would make a good movie. But to be honest, it took me a lot of energy to read that scene where Britt and David did it and I wasn't even able to finish it. I practically skipped until the scene has changed. I can't bare to imagine Santana getting hurt and got nothing to do about it but accept it. I just can't.

Nonetheless, everything went fine, not so great, just fine. But that's what I like about this story, it's not a typical frenemies-dating-wedding plot. Not that I don't like those plots but something different is great. Cheers!
Nova7x chapter 16 . 2/26/2014
Most beautifuly written fanfic I've ever come across. It took me about 2 and a half hours to read it and my god the times my heart broke and then put itself back together and the awwwwwww's and WTF's. Good job!
kittykatkiki chapter 16 . 2/2/2014
One of the most heartbreakingly beautiful stories I have ever read. I read the summary and was like "Oh shit, am I really gonna put myself through this pain?" But it was such a good pain! I cried so much. I love angsty stories. This fic was just absolutely perfect. Wonderful job. BRITTANY REMEMBERS! *happy dance*
Guest chapter 16 . 1/25/2014
I so lovwd this story. The length is just perfect unlike some fic that is just sooo long. I was disappointed that dave slept with her. That shld not hve happened. She shld hve rejected him or rescued by S. And hve S beat the shit out of him. Anyway I hope there is a sequel.