Reviews for Memories of Yesterday
This was so fucking bad
aw i wish there was a sequel :p
TakeBackTheFalls chapter 1 . 1/15
This was the first fanfiction I ever read on this, and I just randomly came back to it and holy carp it's just as amazing as I remembered. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/29/2015
This was so fucking shit, you biased piece of shit. You better be fucking dead or else you're going to be.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/10/2015
This was absolutely amazing ..
Guest chapter 16 . 10/30/2015
I hate David, it's the third time I read this and I hate him always more! What a beautiful fanfic
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
I was thinking about reading Color, (Don't worry, I'm definitely reading that now) but this synopsis just intrigued me way more. I've read this in about two and a half hours, and it was very beautiful. I loved how realistic and mature Santana seemed to deal with the situation just to make Brittany happy. Thank you!
ning08 chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Guys i know it's a long shot and maybe you would find it irritating but we need ur help.. please. There is a series called ' The Richman's Daughter' in the phil. And it's an amazing lez series.. but for whatever reason it is cut short. Our fandom is called Rastro Rebels. We need help from other fandom to make Trmd known internationally and help us trend worldwide. Please help us. And i'm very sure that if you have the time to watch an episode of it you would love it just as much! So please help us.. thank you so much. If you want to watch trmd videos. You could go to dailymotion TRMD videos. Have a nice day ciao bellas!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/20/2015
Loved it! I've never hated someone in a fanfic like I did for David haha
Guest chapter 16 . 3/5/2015
Read this in like 2 hours. This story is really great. This made my heart ache then happy! The feels is just too strong on this one! Thank you so much for this story.
maizcorn chapter 10 . 3/2/2015
My god! This is soooooooooooooo. Heartbreaking! And the chap for me ever! I dont kniw hiw to contain my feels. Its just. Ugh! My feels! Gosh man. That David! I hope that Brit didnt go through with. You're an awesome writer by the way.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/10/2015
There should be a spin off to this fan fic. It's amazing. Please continue this. :)
Knappies chapter 16 . 10/9/2014
A beautiful story that made me root for San and Brit.
vickij87 chapter 16 . 8/24/2014
Loved this story! Read in a couple hours! Your such a good writer i hope you write more brittana
blue269 chapter 16 . 6/7/2014
You toyed with my feelings! Especially with that dream Britt marrying David. Ugh.
Anyhow, this was a good read and cheers to happy endings!