Reviews for Impulse Control
Nothing importantjere chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Because I have broken five bones (and haven't graduated high school yet) I had to click this to see if you got it right.

You did.

FYI you do cry a lot, it hurt like a bitch, and they make you camp out at home, in bed, for at least a day or so.

Great job.
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
*applauds*
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This was great. Very well-written and I loved the too teens being under the influence when they talked, since it made for a rare and honest conversation. I really felt for Puck and his guilt in this one. Well done.
QueenOfCitrus chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Really, really good story. The writing style was what caught my attention. If you decide to write a sequel, that would be so awesome
cheekysorcerer chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
i liked this a lot!

puck and kurt are my favorites and i really enjoyed their conversation in the end.

thank you for you lovely work!
Lycoris B chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Really really good! I loved it :D
betweenlife chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Awesome story. Loved the apology part of this.
JaceDamian23 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
And then Puck had casually broken his arm.

I thought he broke Kurts wrist at first.

"Maybe. Kinda. " Puck shrugged. "You're not? You never punch anyone, but you can rip a guy up with three words, Kurt." Kurt looked down, catching his lower lip between his teeth. "Hey… no. I don't blame you, it's all you got. And… it's still no excuse for what I did to you today. Really, you didn't say anything you haven't said to me before, and I laugh it off. "

what three words?

I am gay? lol

glad Puck apologized and Kurt forgave him

good story

please update soon
The Chocolate Alchemist chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Okay, these two are officially my new favorite friendship :) Nice work here :D
breezyyy chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Loved this story! Really awesome, totally in character story! sad its just a one shot though
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Pretty good :)
Keli chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Ultra sweet of Puck :) It's really nice to see him feeling bad about what he did :)

"And second, because tomorrow, all you'll remember is that I hit you, and you'll kill me."

Kurt is hilarious! :D Awesome story! Well done!
PIRATEofHOGWARTS chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the story! i could totally see this being a plot for the show! IT was great and very well written, you got the characters spot on! Keep writing dude, this was the best!
RekkaKouyuu chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Poor Kurt. High on painkillers and having to deal with a drunken Puck. I love his vulnerability and that Puck got to see it. I love your stories. Thank you so much for sharing!
Jhyena Aj Jax chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
damn this was good felt like iwas watching the show