Reviews for Insatiable
LeMarX chapter 3 . 6/4
Mmmmmm, fap3
zafnak chapter 3 . 4/6
Yep. just like Rage to give a boot to the crotch rather than a slap to the face.
zafnak chapter 1 . 4/6
Hey, just because one is into bondage doesn't make one a sadist. That only comes into effect if he likes to hurt/humiliate her while she's under his control.

From what is presented here, either BB *or* Terra (or both) is into bondage and Terra might also be into Submission, which often includes Bondage and Discipline.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2015
Hooray for kinky things! Nicely written.
thedovahoftheeast chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
please update
TerraTheTitan chapter 2 . 7/6/2015
not to crazy about the master and slave thing but i like the details in there sexual relationship and i like storys of those 2 in love
TerraTheTitan chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
. plz :3
vinnie degiosio chapter 3 . 7/4/2015
J dong get ravens part
NeneJPhilly chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
Call me nosy but I want an update!
Kenju chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
Well, better late than never eh? Sorry I wasnt able to get this to you sooner, just had a lot going on, life is life right? lol

Now onto the chapter. While short, this was a very nice surprise and I enjoyed it quite a bit. There are things we dont know yet and parts of the backstory are still unknown...or I have forgotten *sweatdrops* but everything seems very natural and very realistic here, at least as much as it can be within a world of superheroes, aliens, demons, and a master/slave relationship between a guy and the woman who betrayed him and everyone else nearly killing them.

Terra is a very interesting character here, just as in the canon series there is a lot going on in her head. She is to put simply, a thinker, much like Raven. She is more emotional and more expressive, but no less a planner.

Raven, or her emotion-clones rather, stole the show though. I love how you had Lust working over the others and weedling her way through each and every one of them to get her way, the girl is coniving and manipulative, befitting of a daughter of Trigon lol. You really hit the nail on the head though, each of the clones was true to their representation while still having that overall 'Raven' feel to them. My personal favorite part though, perhaps the single funniest thing I have seen you write PERIOD in all the time I have known you, was when little Timid spoke up and suggested using the Internet to look up...'information' lol

Seriously dude, I feel out of my chair and was laughing for a solid five minutes when I read that. It was perfect, pure gold of the highest grade and made not only my day or week but my month.

Thank you for writing this my friend, I needed a good laugh and I needed something to help cheer me up after everything thats been going on. For that, I owe you one.

Keep up the good work, and please do keep working on this and your other non-OP stories. I know you dont like them as much as your god fics, but you really do have a gift for writing them.

Till next time, see you around mate :)
Sparity101 chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
I'm looking forward to the next chapter, in the meantime, I'm going to sing and send this story out onto other site for people to read, if that ok with you.
AceGenZX12 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Update soon please
drannakka chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
so with the soon to be relationship about to form a pecking order would need to be made for the subs(basic: terraomega bitch, ravenalpha bitch, raven's emotionssorted however you want to.) and oh how I can see everyone holding their status above the others and terra eating a lot of pussy just to be "ok" with raven and her emotions.
tariqbates chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
Is there a part two?
detrametal chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
hallelujah cream cheese and peanut butter! you updated it! when I first read this I didn't favorite it because there wasn't much here...but now that I know your work I wish I did...but it's here and that's all that matters!

and as they say "Now go do that voodoo that you do so well!"