Reviews for One Can Never Have Too Many Socks
Scaramoush chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
OMG yes!
i got the idea and looked if there is a Dobby/Dumbledore/Socks story...
and here it is and I love it
I wouldn't change a thing
love Scara
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
lol at sock brethren together in heaven. :D Great story.
Anishaa chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Very cute!
artyfan chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I completely agree. It is impossible to have enough socks. I love you, Dobby. Seriously, he's one of my favourite characters.
feelingtwofootsmall chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Hehe! They should have a big sock-swapping party... maybe Dumbledore would only wear socks. I can't decide if I need brainbleach after that statement or not... anyway, love it!
Fred and George but which one chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
No I agree you can never have enough socks!

Anyway... I loved it, short but sweet!

Thanks!
Blaire L. Peterson chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This story blew my freakin mind. Like no one writes stories about Dobby (my most favorite character.) I really loved it. Although, I don't think that Dobby would hate Kreacher after the end because he turned out to be good even if he didn't like socks. Also, I don't think Winky would like socks either because most elves would be ashamed to have clothes. But still, I absolutely love this story. I'm favoriting it and everything. You are a great writer! This story made me sooooo happy.
Faux Reves chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Aww! That was so...wierdly cute! I'm glad that Dumbledore and Dobby are happy regardless of the fact that they're dead! Good job! Great story!
IceSnowAndGlamour chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I REMEMBER THIS! _ Fashion designer Dobby...yeah, Kreacher just doesn't get it, he should read Wizard Vogue :)

Love it!
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
A nice story
BuzzCat chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Oh what crazy sock bretheren there are. So sweet and flurffy. I loveses it.
RodentFace chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Sock bretherin! Yes! That is totally amazing!