Reviews for One Can Never Have Too Many Socks
Sockman chapter 1 . 7/18
The one thing that I feel like this piece of fiction is missing is the element of surprise. If you cut out all mentions of heaven and the fact that Dumbledore and Dobby are dead UNTIL the very last line, you will have yourself a truly M. Night plot twist. Well done, Impossible Slashtronaut!
Scaramoush chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
OMG yes!
i got the idea and looked if there is a Dobby/Dumbledore/Socks story...
and here it is and I love it
I wouldn't change a thing
love Scara
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
lol at sock brethren together in heaven. :D Great story.
Anishaa chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Very cute!
artyfan chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I completely agree. It is impossible to have enough socks. I love you, Dobby. Seriously, he's one of my favourite characters.
feelingtwofootsmall chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Hehe! They should have a big sock-swapping party... maybe Dumbledore would only wear socks. I can't decide if I need brainbleach after that statement or not... anyway, love it!
Fred and George but which one chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
No I agree you can never have enough socks!

Anyway... I loved it, short but sweet!

Blaire L. Peterson chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This story blew my freakin mind. Like no one writes stories about Dobby (my most favorite character.) I really loved it. Although, I don't think that Dobby would hate Kreacher after the end because he turned out to be good even if he didn't like socks. Also, I don't think Winky would like socks either because most elves would be ashamed to have clothes. But still, I absolutely love this story. I'm favoriting it and everything. You are a great writer! This story made me sooooo happy.
Faux Reves chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Aww! That was so...wierdly cute! I'm glad that Dumbledore and Dobby are happy regardless of the fact that they're dead! Good job! Great story!
IceSnowAndGlamour chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I REMEMBER THIS! _ Fashion designer Dobby...yeah, Kreacher just doesn't get it, he should read Wizard Vogue :)

Love it!
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
A nice story
BuzzCat chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Oh what crazy sock bretheren there are. So sweet and flurffy. I loveses it.
RodentFace chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Sock bretherin! Yes! That is totally amazing!