Reviews for Starstrukk
Zuvios Gemini chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
I speak Spanish pretty well so I was cursing right along with Cougar. Pendejo!
Soulem chapter 6 . 7/1/2011
Yay :D

I kind of knew it would end like that (because of the way I found it) but still. Makes me go 'D'awwwwwwww"

lol, Rock 'em sock 'em Jensen! ….Roque Roque, he's our guy if he can't do it GREAT! - That made me laugh heartily
Soulem chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
Woah, two chapters in and my mouth is a gaping mess and I'm going "Jensen, ohmygod, cougar is being raped. You need to come save him. Immediately if not sooner"

... So yeah, I thought I'd say good job before I go on and read the rest.

-mouth still hanging open and swearing at Roque-
Jensen's Petunia chapter 6 . 9/17/2010
That was a great ending to a beautiful (at least the parts between Jensen and Cougar) story. I would have preferred it if one of them had killed Roque but I understand them not being able to. (What helps me is to remember Jensen killing Roque later on in the comic books.)

I can't wait for more. Thanks again.

Have a great night and Happy Writing!

Enigmus chapter 5 . 9/16/2010
YES JENSEN! KILL HIM FOR HURTING OUR...I mean YOUR SEXY MEXICAN ;)
Jensen's Petunia chapter 5 . 9/16/2010
So Jensen can kill Roque but Cougar can't? That's hilarious.:

Jensen:'"Look, I'm pretty sure about what happened. And I'm truly sorry, I mean, I don't know what else to say, but you can't kill him, he's still part of the team."'

Then a few minutes later, Jensen:'"I'm going to go kill Roque now, come to my room if you wanna…talk about it."'

Too, too funny and adorable. That's right Jensen, you defend your man. And for once Jensen isn't oblivious. He actually knows that Cougar wants/cares for him:

Cougar: '"Fuck you!"'

Jensen: '"I'm sure you'd enjoy that!"'

Ah, I love this story-except for the part where Roque rapes Cougar, but hey, it's bringing him and Jensen closer together.

I can't wait to read tomorrow's chapter. Will you be doing more on the weekend or still one per day? Just curious.

Thank you so much for this awesome story. Have a great night and Happy Writing! ~JP
Jensen's Petunia chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
I thought this chapter was pretty good. And I like some fluff once in a while.

It was beautiful the way Jensen tended to Cougar and patched him up. Then the way he held Cougar while petting his hair and calming him down. Just beautiful. (I can't wait until Jensen figures out that Cougar has a thing for him and tells Cougar he feels the same way.)

And I have a feeling that Jensen may have an idea who attacked Cougar. "Whoever did it knew what they were doing. Jensen ignored the sinking feeling in his gut"

Oh, my poor boys...I can't wait to see what happens next. Wonder what Jensen will do when he needs to sleep. Will he lay on the bed next to Cougar or will he lay on the floor? If he lays on the bed, will Cougar freak out again or will he see that it's Jensen and snuggle closer out of instinct? Oh so many answers that I can't wait to read.

Thank you for this story. Can't wait for tomorrow's update. I love coming home and seeing that I have a story alert.

Have a great night and Happy Writing!

Enigmus chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
AWESOME JOB! Aww Cougar is so cute! Jensen wake up & claim your man! Then kill Roque!
Enigmus chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
AWESOME JOB! Awww my poor baby Cougs!
Jensen's Petunia chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
Oh, that was so...distressing yet understandable. I was distressed that Cougar didn't tell Jensen yet I understood because he feared for Jensen's well-being. I love how Cougar just went automatically to Jensen's door. And then Jensen being so supportive and trying to comfort Cougar and get him to talk...just beautiful.

And I absolutely loved the last paragraph: ' "I can't…tell you, please just be satisfied with that answer." Jensen lifted off the cat's hat, he felt Cougar flinch. Jensen sighed and let the hat fall behind him. Whatever happened, he was definitely going to kill whoever did this. He let Cougar lay on his shoulder, he figured that was all he could do for now.'

Oh please tell me your updating the next chapter tomorrow. That would be so freakin' awesome, you just have no idea. I am addicted to the fic.

I'm sorry that I wasn't able to read it when you first uploaded it, I do have it on alert, but I was at work. However, it was wonderful coming home to see that Chapter 3 was up-just like you promised last night. Thank you.

I can't wait for Chapter 4. But until then, have a great night. ~JP
Psiqueros 597 chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
Awesome! I want more! I loved Jensen being worry about Cougar

Now you're my today's personal hero!
SivanShemesh chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
I do hope that Jensen will find about that.

Thank you for writing it.

Keep up the great work that you are doing with your fic and update asap.

*Hugs & Kisses*

Have a great day/night and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh
Jensen's Petunia chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
You are evil. But only because you stopped it there. You loaded two chapters and then just stopped. And for a major Cougar/Jensen fan like me, that is just the worst sort of HELL. Please, I need to know what happens next. Especially with Roque threatening Cougar with Jensen being raped like him and then killed while he is forced to watch. Oh Poor Cougar.

(Although this is a nice change of pace that Cougar is the one who was Raped and not Jensen. As much as I love the guys, a little angst is good for stress relief.)

Thank you for this story. I can't wait until you update. This story is going on my alerts right now!

Jensen's Petunia chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Oh I'm gonna kill Roque. F*cking kill him. How dare he do what he's about to do to Cougar. Oh, I'm so worried. I have to get to Chapter 2. Sorry this is so short, but I think you get how I feel. ~JP
Psiqueros 597 chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
OMG! I was looking for some hurt!Cougar and then I come into your story... and it's like boom! here's what you was looking... soooo... thank you!

I'll definitely continue reading your story!