Reviews for The Courting of Mr Eames
silverbluerose chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Fun read. Lot's of I cringe at you but can relate moments to Arthur. It would be lovely to see how Arthur will court Eames unconventionally while following the Victorian tradition...not to mention how Ariadne would keep everyone informed and enjoying the byplay.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I love this, it's the best Inception fanfic I've read Amazing job, very humorous in places, but so sad in others. The bit with Mal's death really hit me hard, somehow I wasn't expecting it. Still, amazing job, loved every word
serene saber chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I must admit this is not my cup of tea, since I can never see Arthur this way. But personal interest aside, I totally enjoyed your humor. (Woa does it even make sense?) You have many absolutely brilliant lines, cracking me up every time. Though, honestly, I wasn't satisfied very much with the ending. I think I need the resolution. You know, the admission, confession, absolution and all that romance stuffs. So... sequel, if you would please?
danae.14 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Love, love, love this story! Well done!
Angelicana chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Wow ! It was so funny ! Sorry I'm French, so I'm going to express myself the best i could : I really, really loved the way you write, the rythm of the fic, and the humor. It was a real pleasure reading it ! Maybe you abandonned the idea of writing another chapter, but if you didn't... well, I would be delighted to read it !
aislinnrae chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Very sweet, very strange, very amusing. I do hope there's more xx
MissSilver chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This is a master piece in writing! :D
Flora Olivens chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
This was really funny and I loved the way Arthur couldn't control himself around Eames. Now I demand a sequel where he truly courts Eames and makes amends with him. I will shamelessly beg for it in fact.
Renn chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Loved it! And not hiding the fact that I'd love a sequel! )

Loved the conversation wit Yusuf, my favorite one! )
afternoon.delight.101 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
so effing perfect. the conversation with all of them made me laugh. ahah. how they wouldn't tell arthur where eames is.
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I went to your profile page, and noticed that you didn't have a sequel to this up yet. MUST BE FIXED, NOW! I would LOVE to see Arthur making things right and courting Eames the victorian way! :)
SushiBar chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I love how Arthur is so incredibly awkward...It kind of fits him too, like he doesn't really bother with the smooth, subtle things in trying to court someone because he doesn't have the time...Or something. I don't know. I would love to see that Victorian courtship though!
NathanDftba chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
This was very nice, Arthur has a very amusing way of courting. :)
pippi55 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I'd love a sequel.

Now, that said, I loved the story. ) Eames is very unusual here, and I love the fact that he was Mal's best friend, not just someone who came along. He might not be very in character, but he's adorable.
JayElEl chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
That was infinitly entertaining, I must say. I feel like it would be one big crazy party to pick your brain... in a non creepy way.. of course.

Anywho, as entertaining as this was to read Arthur was SO incredibly out of character. The others often were too, but theirs was more believable. So basically, great story but not a great Inception fanfic. :/