Reviews for Love Behind the Lines
Beautiful!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Lovely little one shot. :) Thanks for sharing. xo
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
u did a great job telling of this war time. u painted a clear picture, even down to the voices & accents.
the argument at the beginning, between Edward & his parents... so like canon E & his dreams of fighting for his country. it's hard for a mother to be supportive when she's terrified / as well as for the father.
I loved the sweet time E spent w/ B. their love, immediate. - after she lowered her gun. lol.- I liked the site of that part. :) .. love that he left his beloved metal w/ her. (the necklace, protector of soldiers)
- the horrors of that war. ugh. all that he'd seen. I could feel the devastation in ur well written descriptions.
the way E had to make himself cold & numb to witness & go thru what he did.

I knew Precious was Isabelle... & her selflessness in insisting to help others touched my heart.
I got chills when her & Edward were sharing w/ each other the stories of their lost loves.
... & the build up to them realizing they'd actually found each other was superb.
I got chills (again) when he saw his initials on the back of the necklace.
*- love that u threw Jasper & Rose in there as med staff. - & happy to see Emmett there, too, wooing Rose from his sick bed. lol.
**- the wedding was just right.- sweet & simple, yet Everything.
GREAT STORY.- I very much enjoyed it.
AstridGreenEyes chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Beautiful. :)

Hugs
Astrid
jessica158363 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Loved it. Would have loved to read more too :)
cebgirl chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
So sweet! I cried when Edward left her and I cried when he found out it was Bella.
VanessaJJ chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Very moving story
nello25 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
awwww what a sweet story!
Iceblondie chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I loved it. thank you
regina423 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Sweet, heartbreaking, tasteful
jmolly chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Hi *waves* I always like reading historical fics that sound solidly based on research, and I especially like the way you incorporated the German. Lovely story. I enjoyed it.
KL93 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I love historic pieces. :)
SugarVenom chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
S,

This was one of my favorites...Age of E is my favorite contest. I'm thrilled we found each other on here. And I love that we know have even more to chat about while our men obsess over football!

I have admired your fics and I love the Stolen Dreams bannner. I've had in my "to read" bank since last month! Can't wait to read more from you!
Sassyvampmama chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
TheLuckyLoser chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Just an amazing oneshot! Although I would love it even more if this were expanded into something more... *wink wink nudge nudge* just a thought, but please consider it. Thank you!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »