Reviews for Tristan Winchester's Firsts
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Awww I'm glad we boy to read about Tristens firsts
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
SO FLUFFY! Wish there was more Dean though.
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Cute
Diana nieves chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I loooved it sry it took time to read it but very good now I'm gonna finish the rest of them love ya girlie
bia1007 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
How wonderful, my favourite little family is back! These were such special moments in Tristan’s life and even though Dean sadly wasn’t there with them to share those moments, you always could feel he was present in Sam’s thoughts, loved it! And god yes I want to read your Jared mpreg and I’m also sooo looking forward to the new Fairytales and Dreams verse story, you made my day!
hotshow chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I thought this chapter was very good. It was nice to read about Tristian first's.

I'm looking forward to your sequel to Dreams Do Come True.

Thank you.
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
aww that was so sweet. It was nice to read about Tristan some more.
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
That was so sweet.
cartchica89 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Hey Sary,

Oh my God! I absolutely loved this little story - it was well worth the wait! Learning about all of Tristan's important firsts was so enjoyable. I think my favorites were his first word and first steps, so cute to imagine!

And you're going to start that sequel soon? Possibly? YAY! I can't wait to read it and see what is in store next for our favorite family :) I would also love to read your Jared mpreg story! There simply aren't enough of those around.

I've been trying to work on LN7 and FM in my spare time so hopefully I will have an update for you soon. Thanks so much for posting this, I really enjoyed reading it! :)
Singer Salvage chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Awww! X3

That was so cute.

I loved it
Wragziez chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I love it, so sweet! Can't wait for more stories and the j2 mpreg story sounds interesting!