Reviews for Secrets of the Heart
USNeshama chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
Fun alternate reality. Thanks for writing!
StarryNight101 chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
Very lovely story! I enjoyed it quite a lot. :)
Panda102 chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
Noo! Get inspired! I love this story!
ariah23 chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
love this!
spatterson chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
Good chapter! Can you do the mascre (I can't spell it)? I want to see what'll happen.
M. L. Zhang chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
I like the plot- its a good idea. It just seems a bit fast paced, maybe a little more descriptive parts would help.
TwilightSagaFan2009 chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
please write more i loved it and would like to know what happens next please
frompemberley chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Please update! Henry and Danielle are so sweet together! :D
HowWonderfulLifeIs chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
The utter gorgeousness of it all! I was only recently reacquainted with Ever After, and I am floored that this sort of change could bring about such results.
LadyElena17 chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
Love this story so far! hoping to read more!
Team Edward Rules All chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
Great job.
jollypollypops chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
I know it's been a while since you published this, but I wanted to comment. I just finished chapter two and am loving it! I always got so irritated at Danielle for not speaking the truth to Henry when she had the chance...so this is a nice way to explore this scenario.

I wanted to comment about how you wrote out the entire dialogue of Danielle and Marguerite's fight in chapter 1 and chapter 2. I would expect a story which is repeated for a second time to be written as "She then repeated the story of her confrontation from earlier that day", only because it's unnecessary to have your reader read it twice. Just a little bit of kindly meant constructive criticism!

I'm off to chapter 3 now!
mrs.addiecullen chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
i loved it
WhichBennett chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I always wonder how this scene might go in the movie! Glad I got a chance to see how it would play out. I think you did a really nice job!
gatsbys chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I LOVED THIS MOVIE!

hehehe i kno u were supposed to pay attention to Danielle and Henry but i was mainly focused on Richard O'Brien lol I loved Da Vinci, he was TOO funny! (:

Much Luck And Kisses!