Reviews for Whole World Can Change In A Minute
Nicolene B chapter 12 . 1/9
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
CosInAus chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
That was the sweetest thing ever. While Finn was around I never ever liked the thought of Puck with Rachel but now that Finn is gone I really like the idea of Puck stepping in. Plus I think he has always had a bit of a thing for Rachel :) Loved this fic.
HLP - Katon chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
Oh, my heart! This story was precious, and I think I'm in love with it.
Vivi H88 chapter 12 . 4/23/2013
Great Story :)
gabriela chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
that was a really beautiful story great work
luise chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
i officially LOVE this fic! i thought it was going to be just like the movie that it's like this, but your story is soooooo much better! keep writing, please! i'll read anything if it's good like this
Love-is-hell chapter 12 . 12/13/2012
Loved it! Such a sweet, moving story. Simply brilliant. :)
GGOTHSPNfan chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
Beautiful story you have there
Love it.

XoXo Sabine
Scout88 chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
Wow, that was a surprise! You usually have Puck's mom liking Rachel and them getting along just fine. I guess when a baby is involved, her (Puck's mom) claws come out? Or at least in this situation. But wow, what a bitch. I hate when some older women think that they do things better or know all the answers, it can be very hard for new moms (and Rachel is pretty much a new mom) to take that kind of criticism. I have a friend's mom who does that, my friend has a 6 month old (her husband lost his job and is Mr. Mom) and her mom is always telling her what she should be doing with the baby and her husband and what role she should be playing and I just want to tell her mom to back the fuck off because they are doing a pretty amazing job already. Ugh, so yeah, Puck's mom pissed me off here because it looks like she formed her opinion before even meeting Rachel. She should have been nicer and just paid attention to how Rachel and Puck do things with Violet before she tossed judgement on the situation.
Pharies chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
That was so much fun to read, even though how it happened was sad at the beginning. Great job. The little bits of random humor helped a lot.

Tori
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 12 . 7/6/2012
When I read the last sentence, I pictured Finn with a goofy grin on his face. Such a good story. Loved it!
jaqofspades chapter 12 . 4/6/2012
Oh, the gorgeousness, it killed me. So way beyond the usual realms of kidfic; beautifully written and perfectly thought out - absolute masterful use of the other side of the napkin at the end. So incredibly satisfying - thank you!
donna14 chapter 12 . 1/5/2012
This story was unbelievably awesome, by far one of my favorites! I Loved Every Chapter of it. You are such a wonderful and talented writer. Thank you! I hope you keep writing. I so love your Rachel and Puck stories. Each and everyone of them!
sheerylynn chapter 12 . 8/20/2011
Loved this story just another reason your one of my favorites
Tashana Ambrosia chapter 12 . 6/14/2011
Wow. Just awesome.. I wish I had more words. So many awesome one-liner, character so spot on, and just wow. I love this story!

*Smiles*