Reviews for The Other Flock
0m3ga's Z3r0 chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
...O.O Well. Then. I guess I'll have to dust off my Figment account... if I even remember the password. ;
0m3ga's Z3r0 chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
You know, I'm kinda mad that you haven't updated this. I mean, I understand the Hiatus thing, but we who've entered characters are sad. T.T Oh, and I've got an account now! I was justarandomNightWorldfan.

Well, I hope you get your muse back for this one and The New Flock soon!
Leprechaun chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
Simple Plan chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
Unreleased Soul chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
ImmortalWings2.5 chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
I'm Not A Leprechaun chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Aguilita Cruz chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
Haha, no offence, but Callerina seems preppy...
LexieLane chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Hi ya! Just figured I'd stop by and say hi as well as fix something I just realized i never really answered in the description of Lexie. :D The reason she hates Itex is because of the way they tear apart familys and put fellow mutants against each other for their own selfish reasons. Also since they tried to get her and her sister to fight and if they wouldn't fight each other they'd have to fight another mutant they didn't or most likely did know... yeah delayed I know ;;
justarandomNightWorldfan chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
ok uhm... 4 things.

1- Hikaru's eyes are blue, not brown, so typo.

2- If u see the name 'alan' anywhere in the latest review, it's referring to Hikaru becuz that was going to be his name, but i changed it.

3- Kura always wears anything BLACK, not CRIMSON. Crimson is still his fav color, though.

4- BACKSTORY FOR THE TRIPLETS: They were supposed to be one person but during a test a scientist threw together a bunch of chemicals by accident and split the original into 3 seperate beings, therefore splitting the original conciousness into 3 parts. That's why their personalities are so different even though they're triplets. Supposedly, the original was the most like Tomoya, so he's the oldest. Hikaru's bone structure implied that he was actually 3 months younger than Kura, ao he's the youngest.

kk, im done. UPDATE!
justarandomNightWorldfan chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
Just because you said that you need male flock members.

Name:Hikaru

Age:16,youngest of the triplets

Gender: Male

Powers: communicate with sea creatures

Discription: light blue hair, brown eyes, short, light skin

Wingspan/Wing description: white wings w/blue tips, 15-ft

Good

Status: flock member

CAN BE PAIRED

Moon,Day,Light, likes tuesday, hates sunday

Killable?: your choice

Past: grew up in a secret underwater faction of the school

List of TEN ADJECTIVES: Strong, dependable, slow on land(faster in water and in the sky), annoying, friendly, funny

DNA Hybrid: bird & fish(like a merman in the water, all blue)

Family: Tomoya, Kura

Casual Clothes: anything white

Formal Clothes: "

Favorite Food: anything vegitarian

Favorite Color: light blue

Favorite Way to Relax: listen to iPod

Negative Traits of Character: he's annoying and bothersome

Positive Traits of Character: he's strong and optimistic

Skills: can change between bird-kid form and fish-kid form at any time

Extra Gadgets: iPod

Name: Tomoya

Age: 16, oldest of the triplets

Gender: male

Powers: can answer any question correctly

Discription: long light green hair pulled back into a ponytail, stormy grey eyes and glasses, tall, light skin

Wingspan/Wing description: white wings w/ light green tips, 17ft wingspan

Good

Status: Flock member

Sun, Night, Light, likes friday, despises sunday

Killable: your choice

Past: see Hikaru's

List of TEN ADJECTIVES: Serious, unfriendly, intelligent, blunt, cold, harsh, critical, skeptical, collected, strong

DNA Hybrid: bird & fish (like Alan exept green)

Family: Hikaru, Kura

Casual Clothes: anything grey

Formal Clothes:"

Favorite Food: crab

Favorite Color: pale green

Favorite Way to Relax: read

Negative Traits of Character: too serious and cold and blunt all the time

Positive Traits of Character: He's super smart and quick (ie. he can come up with good comebacks fast)

Skills: see hikaru

Extra Gadgets: laptop

Name: Kura

Age: 16, middle triplet

Gender: male

Powers: teleportation (anyone toughing him will teleport with him)

Discription: messy short red hair, brown eyes, medium height

Wingspan/Wing description: white wings w/ red tips, 16 ft span

Good(maybe...?)

Status: Flock member

CAN BE PAIRED

Moon, Night,Dark, likes saturdays, hates sundays

Killable: your choice

Past: see Hikaru's

List of TEN ADJECTIVES: fast, strong, cocky, psychotic, maniacal, reckless, crazy, likes sharp&pointy things, violent, can be scary and/or intimidating

DNA Hybrid: bird & fish (see hikaru, except red)

Family: Hikaru, Tomoya

Casual Clothes: anything crimson

Formal Clothes: "

Favorite Food: Fish (canibalism?)

Favorite Color: crimson, blood red

Favorite Way to Relax: kill something

Negative Traits of Character: He's a psychotic haniac!

Positive Traits of Character: He's a psychotic maniac!

Skills: great with weapons (ie. guns, knives, swords, etc.)

Extra Gadgets: lots of hidden weapons

thats it! Update the story soon!
Jazzy in Wonderland chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
i got your story confused with another one so here's my character.

Name:Silver

Age:16

Gender:Female

Powers:Can control the elements plus metal

Description:Jet black hair, piercing red eyes, and skin as white as snow. It's a bit of a backlash cuz she came from florida. and they had her outside ALL DAY. Has a tattoo of a wolf on her arm.

Wingspan/Wing Desciption:Black wings that are 17 ft long since she's freakin' 6 foot 5

Good or Bad:Good

Status:is used to second in command can be third though

Can be paired:yes and i suppose with Shun

Sun or Moon:moon

Night or Day:night

Dark or Light:dark

Killable:no

Past:no clue

Ten adjectives:dark, dangerous, punk, gothic, great fighter, incredibly smart, strong, doesnt weigh a thing(even on a scale), strong, for some reason SUPER tall.

DNA Hybrid:wolf/cat/bird. colors are black and silver

Family:none

Casual Clothes:black jean short shorts rugged at the edge, black halter, and knee-high converse

Formal Clothes: YEAH RIGHT! if you absolutely need it she will wear a black goddess type dress

Fave food:sushi

Fave color:black duh that's all she wears.

Fave way 2 relax: she doesnt relax.

Negative traits:stubborn ONLY listens to Callie and she ummm how do i put this...has an EXPLOSIVE temper. very short temper. do not make her mad. she's worse than max and callie combined

Skills: can cook. is fighting a skill? loves to write and read. great pickpocket. check your stuff. you dont even know until she's gone. is nearly invisible nobody notices her. that is their own problem though. he he.

Extra Gadgets: newest ipod touch and a laptop
Jazzy in Wonderland chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
also ivy's s'not 11 she's 16! so sry. keep writing i read the new flock too. :) love 'em!
Jazzy in Wonderland chapter 5 . 11/15/2010
ummm i think you forgot jade but that's not my character. my character is ivy. if you cant find her pm me. i'll give you the info.
wannabcrazy chapter 5 . 11/3/2010