Reviews for The Effort of Connection
steampunk-archer chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Aw this was sweet, I could so picture this in an episode... I adore these two
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Poor Claudia and Artie. Love the father/daughterness
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
OMG. Definitly one of the best stories Claudia/Artie stories I've read. You managed to give them a sensitive moment without making them OOC. Can't say enough how much I love this
gnbrules chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Great characterizations! Very sweet. :)
a chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Best story I've read in this category! You did an amazing job at capturing both of the characters. It's a really sensitive and touching look at both of these characters and their relationship. I loved reading this and I hope you write many more Artie and Claudia stories. You do an amazing job.
KJay99 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Fantastic grasp of the characters! Just enough detail but not too much. I like the way you really know thier motivations but also know what they would say out loud. :) Well done.
MagellinaFluffQueen chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I read this because I loved "I'll Keep You in my Pocket" so much and I have to say YOU TOTALLY ROCK AT CLAUDIA/ARTIE FRIENDSHIP STUFF! Hip hip hooray, this story was equally awesome as the first one, please write more of this kind of story!
xkeymasterx chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Hey! Wonderful story. You're so good at the nonverbal interaction, especially with these two not-so-socially-adept characters. You've nailed it. Great going! Keep up the series!

XD
garnetred chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Excellent story. They all mesh together well. Please write soon.
IsleofSkye chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
This was fantastic. I loved how you were able to capture the characters so perfectly! I wish I could write this well. You have a gift with words.
J chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Loved it!

Great job! :)
zombienath chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
YES! That was angsty and amazing, with a lot of magical connections and hilarity! I WORSHIP YOU!