Reviews for countdown
Ectis chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Love triangles always results in a mess, Neku. Pick Shiki so Josh can't keep trolling you. Rhyme's out of the question since he's what, 7 years older than her?
truthlieslovestars chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Ice of the Kitsune's Fire chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Yayyy! I was just hoping, wishing for a story like this. I can't describe all the words this fit in my head, but I can tell you that this was just perfect.
Lost Legendaerie chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
While I'll admit, freely, that I don't really like Eri and have no reason to sympathise (screw spelling) with her, this is wonderfully written, like sad poetry. It's short, but suits the prose well.

I do hope you're here to stay. You're piqued my interest.
SpeedDemonGirl chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Well the ending completely caught me off-gaurd and made me go, "Awwwww..."

However, I really loved that last line because of that. It was just...perfect for the situation.

I also enjoy how you set this up with the roman numerals and the italicized words.

One thing I noticed is the phrase "he could have sworn he said-". It took me a while to figure out which one was actually a mispelled "she", haha, but that was really all I noticed that threw me off, so easy fix.

Oh, and the phrase, "But she's not - but even Shiki" sounded...odd to me. To many "but"s next to each other, I think. Maybe switch that up just a tad to see if you can make it sound slightly more flowing.

That's all, let me just conclude by saying I really enjoy your style! It's so pretty and poetic! I also liked your Eri and her feelings, that was awesome.

~Keep Writing!
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I read this an hour ago while shopping, so now I am here to review.

I really like your characterization of Eri.

Fantastic job, as always.