Reviews for Seven Minutes
LovinLife19 chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
After reading Radient, I had to read this story to findout who Kara was. Im not gonna lie as much as I like Fadam, Id like to findout more about Adam and Kara lol I cant wait to see what happens in the next few chapters of Radient!:p
DarkDefender89 chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
haha, this is really accurate. In a small space like HS a bunch of ppl are bigots but most people just dont care and its just another thing that can be talked about in casual conversation. very well written story, with the exception of having Mike say the same thing twice.
nina0286 chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
I have a tumblr of Degrassi FanFic and someone suggested your stories for some reason I had never read them but I am hooked on them now they are really good.
WolfgalX chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
Haha, I loved this story. Adam the Flirt is awesome! And everyone's reactions to him being such a stud muffin are hilarious
spiritrush chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Yay, happy ending for Adam! :D I'm glad that this was pure fluff, no drama. Adam needs a break once in awhile. :) nice job!
Melissa chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
This was awesome. I smiled literally the entire time I was reading. I wish this would happen in an actual episode.
CatrienStardust chapter 3 . 9/15/2010

EVERYTHING about this was spectacular- Adam getting some action, Eli staying faithful to Clare, every character in-character... Just spectacular in general. I'm really impressed, and amused. (:
madisnk chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
this was awesome :) looved it!
nu99et chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
moremoremore! I LOVE THIS3
degrassifan13 chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
lol wow so good:):)keep it up
allweknowisfalling chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
I loved this so much. The flirting was spot-on and made me giggle.

I LOVE ADAM even more from reading this fic. I love FunAdam/FlirtyAdam :)
liz4eva89 chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
loved it 333333

cant wait till u write another fic!
Senshi Raidon chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
I love this. It's so nice to see Adam get a break when people already know about him. I think if he would have just come right out and told the people at Degrassi instead of trying to hide it...he may have had a warmer welcome. People don't like to feel like the butt of a joke. Even though he had his reasons, fear and past experiences at other schools etc. etc., he was dancing with danger when he flirted with a girl like Bianca and not being 100 about his full identity. It's good to see what SHOULD be at Degrassi. Wouldn't mind you doing a continuance of sorts on his current status at Degrassi after making out with Kara.

Again great story.

Raidon
adriancfc chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
Adam is definitely my hero! I want to be like him when I grow up :)
Shadokin chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
I loved it! That is just so Adam. Him and his Adam ways. He is just epic. Gosh - that was just grand. I could feel the hype as Drew was all 'Dude you are my hero!' line. That was just brilliant. I hope you know you are a great writer because all the things I've read from you are simply fantastic. If/When you write more I'll definitely be there to review it.

Keep it up and best of luck!

~Shadoki