Reviews for Make War, Not Love
lynxzpanther chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
Interesting. . Oh how I love them, their game, and all that flirting. )
lynxzpanther chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
:O WHEE!
lynxzpanther chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
That's so beautiful, and so depressing. /
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Eames is in the lead, but Arthur's catching up!

And oh God, Mal... / sigh

Honestly, paralleling Arthur and Mal to Sam and Frodo just made that so much worse. Especially 'cause I was watching Lord of the Rings yesterday. . My friend, who does not do hot guy talk, even admitted that Aragorn is hot. . Score.

Favorite match was definitely the not-poisoned coffee. .
MissSilver chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
This was absolutely brill! My glassed raised in your honor!
catwin chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
Why doesn't this have 348329 reviews? This is genius- I LOVELOVELOVE this! It was beautiful, really, you made Arthur int a real character as Eames unlike most one-dimensional portrayals. Write more!
Renn chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
I just love your Eames/Arthur fics...your characterization is just plain amazing. Thanks for sharing!
IOTR chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
"Eames snatches it back and folds it up, sticking it in his pocket again, and if there's an extra bounce in his step when he walks away it's because he's glad to be right (Arthur is a bookworm), not because the sound of Arthur's soul weeping provides a nice beat."

This just killed me. :'D Lovely story you have here, I love the characterization. Time to read some more
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
Love this story! Great work! Eames and Arthur are just so cute together!
tanya13 chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
lol i meant to say this is great! Thanks for keeping me entertained at work!
tanya13 chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
this is great! thanks!
cassie89 chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Absolutely amazing. Even if I wasn't a fan of this pairing it would be a great example of how to freaking WRITE. Bravo, love the style, great pace and just bloody perfect. Bravo.
DrippingPen chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
I can't believe more has reviewed this. It's a wonderful idea, and great written. I love how you've divided the different parts, and your little interludes. And the fact that this all seems plausible to have happened.
Mysterious Wind chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
I haven't read this entire story, yet, but I needed to share something with you.

This story is one of the most well written pieces I have read in a long time. The pacing, the format, the word choice... I'm writing a novel in this tense right now, and I can only pray to whatever's out there that I can create something as smooth and seemingly effortless as this. And with so many beautiful allusions and statements, just hidden in the text... Ahh, it inspires me!

So thank you for sharing. And writing this couple. 'Cause they make me very, very happy.

-Jay "Mysterious Wind" Ruisu
pippi55 chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
Oh, I really liked this. It has just the right amount of angst, and just the right amount of romance.

I loved how you included the moments from the film, and I wish there were more... But oh well, you did beautifully with what we've got.