Reviews for Fate indubitanter
BlueChappy chapter 3 . 4/10
This is GREAT! FOR GOD SAKE WHY CANT YOU CONTINUE? THIS STORY LEFT ME IN AWE. T left for explanation and this cant be hanging up just like that. I love the drama. Please continue. I m begging you.
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 2/14
i have to wonder why shirou started to play thing gambit roulette, it is certainly planned to some degree, the character drama remains the best part though
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 2/14
theres a lot of exposition, but the character development is top notch
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 2/14
interesting use of in medias res, i wonder how far in the future he comes from?
Komorebi-chama chapter 3 . 1/30
Wow this is great! I love it, specially Shirou flirting with past Rin and future Rin...he really had developed a immunity against Rin's teasings...the fight with Archer was good too... I hope they can reach future Rin at time...and I wonder how she will react with past Rin, I think they can either clash and hate each other or be good allies
I'll be waiting for a update!
EdwynX chapter 3 . 12/26/2016
Well, that was awesome, rarely see a Fate time travel fic that includes someone aside Shirou coming from the future. It seems the fic has been dead for a while, hopefully it alive and well now cause I want more.
nomorehiatusplz chapter 3 . 12/13/2016
A very well written story. All the characters are for the most part in character which is great. A lot of fics seem to have a lot of trouble getting Shirou right but you've nailed him. I see that you update rather slowly but I'm fine with waiting if this is the quality.
Amouren chapter 3 . 12/11/2016
ah the plot thickens. i hope this updates more often good RinXshirou fics are so hard to come hy
codyman495 chapter 3 . 12/10/2016
nice to see it back again. I still wish to know whom they came back for
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 12/10/2016
It's alive! Nice .

If loving oneself is a narcissist . I wonder what hating oneself is .
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2016
Great to see this again! Hope to see more!
Reveria Lunacanta chapter 3 . 12/9/2016
ah, update! even it's just a little.
Neoalfa chapter 3 . 12/9/2016
Oh wow. A blast from the past. This is straight up necromancy.

I want more.
claymore78 chapter 4 . 3/31/2015
damn it, no more updates :( This was really good too.
Skullduggery Goodfellow chapter 3 . 2/21/2015
I do so hope it gets updated someday.