Reviews for Fate indubitanter
claymore78 chapter 4 . 3/31
damn it, no more updates :( This was really good too.
Skullduggery Goodfellow chapter 3 . 2/21
I do so hope it gets updated someday.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
Love this! If only there's an update
Fireminer chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
A genuine RinXShirou story! And I like that you don't make Shirou overpower like the rest of the bunch.
mg chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
pleaseeeee go on with this, im expecting another chapter, after so long..
Gryphon117 chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
Great story so far!
I haven't found many stories that follow the UBW True ending, which for some reason doesn't appear to be especially popular around here, so it's always nice to see such a well-written and (apparently) well-thought story that does.
It also helps that you have nailed the characters of both Shiro and Rin so far and that their interactions with the past events up until now have been quite believable.
I'd love to see more of this, and the general gist from the review section seems to claim the same. Can we expect a continuation soon-ish? This story seems to have too much potential for it to just die like this.
Zero Gravitas chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
I just noticed your name.

Very Little Gravitas Indeed.
theshroomdude chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Your Peggy Sue is interesting, and the way you write and handle the characters it's particularly interesting; you have a good grip on your interpretation, and the characterization is consistent. I've never seen anyone spell Od as Odo, but that's hardly something to split hairs over when everything else is smooth. I'll keep an eye out on you.
ByLanternLight chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Glad I found this. Superbly written. 5/5
Treant Balewood chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
Interesting fic so far, I'm liking it. Thanks for writing, I'll be keepin an eye out for the next chapter!
Shyuu chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
YAY, so the story came back from the dead :D loved the plot since the beginning, even when it only had 3 chapters. hope you find the motivation to keep writing, because I sure have the motivation to keep reading!
qwqs chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
This is the first time I read this. It's very great story for sure, but the story itself isn't really the only thing that make me have so much impressive feeling on this story. It's your note, author. In your note on this chapter(4), you show me how much responsibility you have to this story and how much gratitude you have with readers like ourselves. I"m so touched that I almost cried when I read it.
Please continue the story. I'm definitely be your fan from now on.
In the end, I'm sorry that I have to say apology beforehand because I'm not good enough at write English. I'm sure that I'd leave some grammar mistakes or some inappropriate words in this comment.
Ahaloburnout chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
Long story short, I assume Sakura was possessed by Zouken and had to be put down, likely during the scuffle where the grail was decommissioned. The only reason why the two are both shaky at the mention of her. Archer was right after all they did go back to save someone. Sakura.
Lamon chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
Intriguing premise really, usually only one person is sent back in time, but in this case there are two time travelers. Wonder what compelled them to do it. Neither are really cultivating any allies at all it seems and (T)Shirou has already got himself injured (par for the course though it may be)...
Wonder what else will go wrong...
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 4 . 6/26/2013