Reviews for Naruto to Hanabi no Kuronikuru ナルトと花火はクロニクル
konan
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2020
6666
Guest chapter 6 . 12/25/2016
updateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdate
kooloowarrior chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
Ok naru/hana seem to be updated once per year good story hopefully your muse can kick it into high gear for you
brian.gohan chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
You've made quite big mistakes without realizing, at the start of chapter 1 you've mentioned "his blue eyes met her amber eyes" but then later you've mentioned that he got sharingans from Sasuke.. Guess people dont pay much attention.. Secondly if he has the sharingans from itachi or even sasuke who had EMS he shouldnt be prone to genjutsu.. It doesnt add up.. I like the concept but you need to make some adjustments..
Sieben Nightwing chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
Wow, this is amazing. I hope you will continue working on this masterfully written piece of art. I find myself at a loss for more words to describe this, so with that, I hope to see you next chapter.
uzumaki-kun chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
i live this history please continue
Freed-sama chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Freed-sama chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
I forgot to mention this in my last review. I love the pairing, my personal favorite. I also loved the story that inspired this pairing for you, it was FANTASTIC, wasn't it?
Freed-sama chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Loving the premise and story so far! My only question/problem is why did seeing Konan's death activate his rinnegan? If that were the case then why didn't all the other moments of great loss that Naruto experienced in cannon activate his rinnegan. ie why didn't Jiraiya's death, sasuke's "death" during the wave arc activate the rinnegan?
ManOfSteele chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
Awesome story so far, but one thing I caught in this chapter, previously you had stated that Hanabi was a Chuunin, and Naruto was her Jounin instructor in order for her to get ready for her to step up and become a Jounin as well, but in this chapter she was a Genin? That was the only goof that I saw, but I like where this story is going, honestly, there aren't enough Naruto/Hanabi fics out there, I would like to see this one become one of the best. Good luck and I'll see you next update.
2468097531 chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
I like the story's plot line. Glad to see a good naruhaba finally being written.

I think the story is a little choppy though. I would suggest that you add more details, especially around naru and hahabi's interactions and thoughts. It will make it easier to read.

But good job so far, hope you update soon.
bumike99 chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
Great story, really enjoyed it thus far.
Machiavellius chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This would be MUCH better if 40% of it wasn't notes and such... Otherwise seems promising.
tstoldt chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
I started reading on 2011 and just found this fic I loved the fic that gave you inspiration for it as well please update again soon and thank you for your service to our great nation
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »