Reviews for I Love It When A Plan Comes Together
wonderwoman1970 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
loved the plan Geronimo really so sam and jack
mojor chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I'm reading a bunch of your old stories. This one was fantastic!

Thanks.
Ciel In A Dress chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Oh, clever. I love it!
Shenlong Girl chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
This is absolutely adorable.
SaraBahama chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
"Jack blinks. All he's got right now are wrong ideas. Each idea more gloriously wrong than the last."

HAHAHA!

Love it! Well executed plan! Clever, quirky and funny! I love the part about her being the only person with a quirkier sense of humor than him.
Goomba chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
You make me smile so big whenever I read one of these fantastic little pieces and make mew want what was never possible even more. *SIGH* Wonderful, magical, comical and so SOO perfect - thanks.

Cheers Jen
Kent Rigel chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
As hilarious as Sam and Jack's pedantic conversation was, and it really really was, it was overshadowed by your casual dismissal of a work memo in your author's note, lol. 'Oh Well'
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
How on earth do you write dialogue to well? Brilliant stuff. Totally love it.
Countess Ouroboros chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Very cute... and much better than work memos ;)
Zoser chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Love this story - Geronimo!
sg1star chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
enjoyed this,but when carter kept looking at her watch i thought she was expecting the stargate to open and she and jack to be stranded...but loved this better...though would love to know if you are adding a further chapter. perhaps when they get off the planet do they manage to do the plan carter decided on,or does jack extend on the idea
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Wonderful! Soooooooooooooo them! :-D
ArafelSedai chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
God I just love them! When I read gems like this I realize how much I miss them and then I am amazed that they still affect me so strongly!
ArafelSedai chapter 1 . 9/16/2010