Reviews for The Creation of a Phantom
Yorkielover 790 chapter 15 . 1/2
Nice work! I love it! Although there is one inconsistency; in the first scene of the first episode(Mystery Meat), Jack Fenton states: "True, I've never seen a ghost. But when I do, I'll be prepared. And so will you! Whether you wanna be or not." This would mean he never actually saw any ghost in the time leading up to that first episode. He also almost denied the very existence of ghosts in that episode. He must not have actually had any proof that ghosts existed if he did that. Granted, the first ghost he saw was Danny, but he still almost gave up hunting ghosts.
Oh well. Can't really expect everyone to have memorized every episode by heart. My family's a bunch of Phandom haters. They don't even think the word fruitloop is even remotely funny.
Well, even with all that in mind, I loved the story. Hope this review makes you super happy! I feel like a crazed up fruitloop now . . .
TheSmilingRose chapter 15 . 7/25/2015
Great story I have always woundred what happened when Danny first got his powers! Please update!
sylph-feather chapter 15 . 5/2/2015
Is that it...? Will you be updating anytime soon?
Multipule-Characters1-Acct chapter 15 . 12/24/2014
This. Is. AWESOME!

Wait...WHY HASN'T THIS BEEN UPDATED!

UPDATE PLEASE!
Vitaliciouscreations chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
Whoa. Really late at night right now, and i need to go to sleep like right NOW! Love these types of stories though, but there are so few good one. I'm reviewing here so i can come back tomorrow and pick up where i left off. It's going awesome right now, and i'm wondering if it's done. If not, please keep going. Even though i only finished the third chapter, it seem cool. I'll continue tomorrow, babypop.
FutureTrunksFan94 chapter 12 . 6/28/2013
Wow, majorly depressing chapter. I've really enjoyed reading this so far. You really should continue this. It has a lot of potential, and it's freaking amazing. Everyone is in character, and it's really sad how Sam and Tucker didn't recognize Danny. TT Poor Danny...they were so cruel to him...
Lady Archive chapter 15 . 6/20/2013
This is such a good story, I really can imagine all this happening in the time between the accident and the first episode. I'm really curious about Mr. Wolfe given his back story as well as where you plan to go with him. You've got a great story concept and it is very well written I hope you continue it.
OCGirl94 chapter 15 . 6/16/2013
This is a really good story. I hope you plan on continuing it.
Rhiathynn chapter 15 . 12/5/2012
i just want to say good job on the OC, i actually like Mr. Wolfe and that's saying something because i am usually vehemently against OC's, I've seen too many potentially good stories ruined by them. you do a good job of keeping him as a supporting character with the main focus on the characters from the show. also, you don't fall into the trap that some authors do and try too hard to make the OC likable and unique, which just makes them seem fake. Mr. Wolfe comes off as a real person instead of a peppy two dimensional fake one. i also love you're take on how suddenly being half-ghost affects Danny because that's something that was never really addressed in the show, and it's nice to see the emotional aspects of something so drastic and life changing. Keep up the good work!
Az The Dragon chapter 15 . 8/11/2012
this fic is interesting. are you planning to continue it?
heartbreakerninja chapter 15 . 3/8/2012
this is awesome! wheres the rest? you got to keep writing this is amazing it gives Danny so much more depth especially since the original story never actually said what happened between the portal and the ghost fighting. are you going to finish it? you've done so well so far. it was a little ruff at the beginning but you got better and better as time went on this story is really shaping up to be an all star story keep up the good work :)
VampireFrootloopsRule chapter 15 . 12/27/2011
Ummm, so i used to be called fan reader when i didnt have an account, so i take full responsibility forthose reviews .

Anyway, i was looking for this fic for forever! And just now found it. Please update? Pretty please?
Random viewer chapter 15 . 11/30/2011
Hey! Why did u stop? It was getting so good! R u still going to continue this?
MiniHayden chapter 15 . 10/2/2011
Hi :3

I've followed this fic from the beginning, but I haven't had an account since about august. But you haven't updated since april? 0_o

UPDATE SOON!

Anway, I love this story. The characters still have the same personality that they do in the actual show, which I find is really hard to write. And I love your OC. He's awesome XD

Good job and I hope to read the next chapter soon :3

-Hayden
Riddell Lee chapter 15 . 6/28/2011
Bloody. Hell.

Right, so, I knew you wrote good stories after I found - and reviewed - your DP and House crossover, but I didn't realize you were *that* good! This story is fantastic! If I hadn't found it by looking at your profile, I wouldn't even have realized that it was the same author that wrote "A Different Sort of House Call". Seriously! The writing style is different - similar, but oh so better! The amount of description is just right, and is done in such a way that paints the picture clearly and beautifully in one's mind. It also - and I'm sure you've heard this expression before - flows really well. The dialogue too is spectacular. Danny, Sam, and Tucker *feel* in character, if that makes sense?

Also, I was actually considering writing a story like this - more like entertaining plot bunnies - but there is no way I could dish out anything this spectacular. It's very realistic in the way people would react, and I like the gradualness of Danny getting control of his powers. Indeed, the phasing and invisibility is hilarious and *right*. I especially like the whole "cold" spot in his chest and the way his temperature dropped, and the trigger for changing. It's better than the show! No, really, it's much less "kiddish" and feels like a young adult rendition that older teens - such as myself - can enjoy immensely.

Winston. I have to ask, did you get the name from "Nineteen-Eighty four"? ) I adore that book, but if not... read it. Seriously. Anyway, I really like his character. Sorry, I mean I love it! And it's not just because he's a chemistry teacher, but he's a very interesting guy. Normally I hate OC's in stories - as more often than not they are poorly done and have several Mary Sue ailments - but I am actually very eager to see more of the man! I'm a little surprised that Danny told him though - well, he *had* already figured it out... mostly... but still. It also makes it slightly problematic for when the series comes into play - even if he did move away.

Oh no. Don't you dare kill him. *ghostly glare*

Anyway, I hope you don't mind my making a few recommendations and inquiries. I know this story is supposed to be the "prequel" to the series, but it feels simply too amazing to be ended that soon! Would you ever consider writing it until the point of initial end, but then also writing a sequel where this leaves off as an "alternate reality" of sorts? It feels so sad to have Winston Wolffe just disappear like that, plus the adult feel of the story - as previously mentioned - is so... wonderful. (Perhaps, I'm a just terribly dark person, but I thought the lack of blood and injury terribly discomforting in the show, not to mention the fear.)

Plus, I know you do a wicked Plasmius. :D

...

I am SO sorry for the length of this...

-Alis