Reviews for Typing to the Tune of Whitman
MorphineSun chapter 32 . 11/28/2012
Darling, this has to be one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Seriously, this was a gorgeous story, and had the best ending. Everything about this is perfect, such as the way you stuck to the movie dialogue/events, yet you also threw in your own events and... GAH it's wonderful. Thank you so much for writing this. I am at a loss for words 3
Anon chapter 32 . 11/13/2012
Vanessa & Neil should have sex
angel2u chapter 32 . 10/28/2012
This was an amazing story and I'm so happy i was able to read it while you were developing the story. I am so proud of what you accomplished and I can tell you now i will miss seeing this sory come up on my updated story list. Congratualations on a finished story as marvolous as this one!

angel2u :D
angel2u chapter 31 . 10/27/2012
I can't wait to see what you do next!
angel2u chapter 29 . 10/26/2012
Go Vanessa!
angel2u chapter 28 . 10/25/2012
When is she going to stand up against her stepdad?
MANDERS87 chapter 26 . 9/9/2012
I'm really liking this story please update soon.
angel2u chapter 26 . 9/6/2012
So will Neil tell his father the problem?
angel2u chapter 25 . 9/4/2012
Oh my god.
angel2u chapter 24 . 9/2/2012
Please don't kill Neil!
Morrie Tuesday chapter 21 . 9/2/2012
Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for updating! I'm away on a sover tournament right now, but as soon as I get home, I'll read the 3 new chapters and review! Thank you!
angel2u chapter 21 . 8/31/2012
poor vanessa.
Morrie Tuesday chapter 20 . 8/28/2012
Wonderful story! I like how you really used the lines from the original movie into your story. I'm scared to see if Neil dies or not though!
WiseGirl747 chapter 20 . 5/21/2012
This story is amazing! Just wow! Are you going to kill Neil off later? 'Cause you ahve no idea how much i cried in the middle of class when he died :( poor vanessa. Anywasy, keep up the good work adn please update soon
angel2u chapter 19 . 3/28/2012