Reviews for To Comprehend A Nectar
Sparrow49 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I'm so pleased to find this fic. I've been missing Leverage sorely, and this definitely helps! You've captured the characters beautifully, and done a great job of filling in that gap the episodes left. Awesome job.
Bloodorange172 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Please finish! I don't like to be left hanging. Were can I find all the episodes?
Sonic Serendipity chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Great story. This show has such a great team/family atmosphere, and you kept those dynamics up well here. I like how Nate's not even present but everyone's kind of mentally orbiting around him anyway. You got each of the characters down solidly with a minimum of fuss and verbage, and I really like the whole atmosphere of 'Nate dammit I both hate you and am really grateful to you right now'. Hard balance to strike but well done.

I'm really glad you've got this posted; I hate to think how many post S2-finale fics were left unposted or deleted once S3 Jossed them. If you want to do any more writing in this fandom, I for one would be happy to read it. :D
Keaton chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Love this! Especially the bit about shooting Sterling in the kneecaps. And then the face.
b-mystique chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Absolutely fantastic piece:-)
Kater85 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Love this! I hope you do a sequel about them planning on stealing Nate, very well written, I want more!
jasadin chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
That was AWESOME.

I was close to tears when Sophie finally broke down and then couldn't stop the huge grin when "let's go steal a Nate". YAYY!

I've always wanted a fic straight after that scene, so THANKYOU! Please keep writing
jojo140 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I like the emotional breakdown. :)
Halfcent chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I really liked this. One thing about the season finale/ next season premier that left me a bit unsatisfied was that they'd glossed over that period in between.

I wondered how it might have played out, the team realizing Nate had been shot, how they'd dealt with the whole thing before getting used to it. How they'd regrouped.

This fic is very well written, which makes it a joy to read, and it touches on one possibility of how that might have played out.