Reviews for Rain
LW12 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
great story
J. Metropolis chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Wow! This was lovely. Just lovely. You're really talented.
luna chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I adore your sense of detail, I usually don't review but considering you only had a bit of them I thought you deserved it. So anyway, Good job.
woo chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Sooooo good and hot! Thanks for sharing. :D
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Yup, this was a good 'un! Both funny and sexy, and very well done.
Alabaster86 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
This story is deliciously sexy. I love playful,mischievous Mai. She's adorable.

Love the link to the past with the 'throwing mud' line.

What I like most (besides the utter hotness) is this line:

"He only hesitated for a moment, looking back up at her like he did almost every time, like he was waiting for her permission."

It says so much about Zuko and who he is. The way I see it, even after being with Mai for years, Zuko will always be amazed that she even looks at him, let alone lets him have sex with her. I think he will always be slightly insecure and live in wonder that Mai, such an incredible woman, is his.
Anaroriel chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Oh, wow. That was incredibly hot. Good work, bombalurima. ;)

I love playful Maiko(btw, do you know where can I read the 'Going Home" Comic? I haven't seen it. o_O) and I think you captured that really well in this piece. The descriptions in here were beautiful, and I love the sludge and rain throughout everything. It set the mood, as well as made it clear for the imagery for the entire piece. Very nice. The characterization was interesting too, but I definitely thought it was spot on.

One thing: you wrote "Zuko kissed her with fever" and I think you mean "fervor" or something like that.

Overall, very nice and very hot. Good work!
gloomy maiko lover chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
this was good..so good job..he,xD xD
Penelope Applegate chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Sigh.

Mayyyne. Intense.

I wanna sling some mud with Zuzu. Yikes.
Omoni chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Mwaha. That was delicious and hilarious. It's no small wonder that most of the Fire Nationals are benders, what with all of the wintertime sex going on D. Excellent job, as usual.