Reviews for The Sound of Her Wings
LadybugNixie chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Oh my God, that's not fair. You had me weeping like a baby! Not once, but twice! I took a moment before reading the epilogue so I could stop tearing up enough to see the screen. My mistake, because the epilogue had me all teary-eyed again!

Amazingly, beautifully written.

-Nixie
MoonRose91 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
*is crying* Why are most of my references for 'death till we part' homosexual marriages (hey, you don't need to say any vows inside a church or civil ceremony for a marriage)? I kid you not. Why did I read this? I'll be crying for awhile now.

*sniffs*
Tommaso chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Oh! What a surprise ! :-)

I'm the one who prompt this on the kink meme ; I found it here and read it again for the 5 or 6th time : it's fantastic. Tragic yet hopeful, and I really loved it. Thanks you. :)
jak'idiot chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
if it makes you feel better i was welling up by the end of this though it didn't help that i was lissening to louis armstrong, what a wonderful world,at the time..

lovely story very sweet n soft n sad
Sky-Thorn chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Aww... That is so sad and yet so so sweet! Love how at the end they end up together for the rest of eternity. Another really well written and wonderful story. Can't wait for more of the Sgt. Pepper series!