Reviews for Burning of Love
It was ok
ANiallGirl4Life chapter 18 . 12/17/2011
Looooooove it!
ANiallGirl4Life chapter 7 . 12/17/2011
Oh God... I think I know what's coming. Maybe.
ANiallGirl4Life chapter 6 . 12/17/2011
Awww. Love it.
evfangirl98 chapter 18 . 3/10/2011
love it
madnessdownunder2 chapter 18 . 2/24/2011
Good conclusion the clans back together and now they can have forever, nice work!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 17 . 2/24/2011
It's a good book too. Bella still needs to grow from her pain, but she has time. Nice one!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 16 . 2/24/2011
Ok that was mild, no preparation first? i guess make up sex can be fun, not as good as passion hate and greif sex though, again how old are you?
madnessdownunder2 chapter 15 . 2/24/2011
Er Hello? What is Carlilse jealous about? You/ve got me confused, he said he couldn't stay. he left, she's crying and HE'S jealous? What gives?
madnessdownunder2 chapter 14 . 2/24/2011
Ok now I have to wonder just how old you are? You do not play with human hearts that way, and I cannot imagine Esme being that cruel. I know they're not human any more, but feelings are NOT a game! You wrotem it well though!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 13 . 2/24/2011
Here's to an evening in. Theses can be as good if not better than an evening out! Go Carlisle! *insert serious snickering!*
madnessdownunder2 chapter 12 . 2/24/2011
Who said the monster in the cupboard was a bad thing? Playful Carlisle is hilarious. Not sure about the Esme thing though, what happens?
madnessdownunder2 chapter 11 . 2/24/2011
Ooooo! Edward is jealous! Who is he to dictate terms, he'sthe one who left. Go Carlisle! What makes you think Carlilse is weaker than Edward, he is Edwards sire, his creator, vampires don't get weak as they get older, not unless they're hungry! By the way, do you have a beta? Your speech is strange!