Reviews for Epiphany
Burn3dAng3l101 chapter 2 . 3/29
I couldn't help but notice that, IT ENDS THERE! Where is the rest of it? Maybe if I sing it a song, maybe then it'll find it's way here.
Where O where could the next chapter be?
I've searched, I've waited, and I can't seem to find it
So, i'll ask again: Where O where could the next chapter be
If only you updated I would be fine then I wouldn't be tryin' to do this using my wit
Where O where could the next chapter be so we could all be happy and be my rhyming free
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
WOW! I knew this story was gonna be great! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
i just read this! you're good at writing. won't you continue? :(
Kittycat0521 chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
plz update soon. i want to know what happens next
warrioroftheravens chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
I've read Mugen Spiral at least five times and always wished fot it to continue. This story is great; it's fast paced, true to the characters, and uses a solution to Ura's problems that I've been wondering about. I know it's been awhile since you updated, but don't give up!
DoomCabbit chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
This might not have been updated in a long while, but I still hope for a new chapter. I love Mugen Spiral, and this is definitely the most well-written fanfic based on it I've come across. Please continue to update this story!
brendatorres113 chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
This was aswome and I liked how you put that bet of Ura and his mom xD I do not know if you will se this but if you do please please! I hope you update soon its a shame to end the story here like in the manga! Dx
brendatorres113 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I was want to keep reading Mugen spiral and I am happy to have found your story xD I am very excited this is a really great story of them
Linariel chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
Please keep writing I've wanted to see what would happen next in this Manga but it ended to abruptly it leaves you unsatisfied. This story is so good so far and a great continuation. Ha ha I like the idea of Yayoi having to play the part of Ura's betrothed. Maybe now we can see some resolution between the two. This is really well done so far you've thought of everything and play true to the characters strengths and weaknesses. I can't wait to read more I do so hope you continue in the future! Please update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Please UPDAAATTTEEEE!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
YOUR STORY IS AMAZING! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Claire chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Thank you so much for this chapter, I love it!
Please write up some more chapters for this story soon! I can't wait to find out what Ura's mother is gong to be like!
Again, thanks for these last two chapters.
Chascochi chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Ahhh! So awesome! I always thought they could just take her to araku if he never took her power...

I just realized something... How would one go about becoming demon king? I mean it's not like you can just march into the palace and say, "BOW BEFORE YOUR NEW, SELF-APPOINTED KING!" Nor can you you battle a king who can't even move. So, how is done? A dynesty makes the most sense, but they made it clear that there wasn't a dynasty, the most powerful one rules over everything. But how does society as a whole decide who is worthy of the position?

Just random musing, sorry. Your story is great! I really hope you continue! :)
Anna Mcdonugh chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
please right the next chapter
12 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012