Reviews for An Equation of Beauty
Tear chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Oh my, I honestly loved this fanfic. I kinda assumed the girl was Mitsuki, so when I got to the end I was like 'da crap just happened?' I really enjoyed it, you write very well :)
AnthrimaJoker chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Hahaha! Wow! This piece was amazing! I didn't expect his second love to be his megaphone. Very well done. The math terms were nicely used, as well. Overall a splendid story. :D
Antithesister chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Hahahaha this was hilarious and so unexpected!(: I actually laughed out loud. This is a good pairing xD
Tsukii282 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I must say, that this made my day when you showed it to me at the con, and it took me a while to find it again, but here I am. Reviewing. Creeping on your other stories. Still probably winning our games XD.

Anyways, onto the *actual* review...I love your math lines, for one thing; they fit Sho perfectly, as does the pairing, since he would so do that. (As would you but I'm not getting into con stuff...) It's well writen and formed, and through the whole thing it keeps you guessing who on earth Sho would end up with, when *BAM* enter, megaphone; it possibly made my day.

Well then, I'm off to raid your other stories now, see you...tomorrow, I guess
PullingApartTime chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
:O Never thought of this pairing, but this is so very well written. Love the use of math language. It actually helps the setting of the story, I never would have thought about using the math to help setting. *two thumbs up* Fantastic job :D
BrDPirateMan chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Ah, this is a breath of fresh air!

Your descriptive power is good, and does a great job of titillation until the end. You know, as I was reading the story, I started to feel uneasy and wonder why this wasn't in the M rated section. But the ending gave the story a 180 degree turn, and it was an exceptionally brilliant twist.

We need more writers like you. Keep up the good work; I hope to see more from you in the future.
Allegriana chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
This is quite possibly the most amazing pairing in existence.

We need moar! :D

Love your use of Sho's wonderful, mathematical language, by the way.

- Cookie
Kipper Snack chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Hottest thing ever. *salutes*

We need more of this.
Moogle-the-Fangirl chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Snrrk...

BAHAHAHA!

Oh my god, you're a genius! XDD
Awesome Archer chapter 1 . 9/14/2010