Reviews for Figment
NascarGirl1424 chapter 5 . 8/1/2016
OH MY GOD,HOW IN THE WORLD CAN YOU STOP THIS HERE! I NEED MORE CHAPTER'S DAMMIT!
cardsfn1977 chapter 5 . 6/1/2016
Please come back and finish this wonderful fic
starryeyes10 chapter 5 . 4/6/2007
great story.
FictionFan25 chapter 5 . 9/3/2004
that was mean just leavin us hangin,u better keep writing
Mooch chapter 5 . 4/15/2003
That was really cute, write more! heaps more. you write harm and mac really well, and although the whole seeing the ensign thingo was a tad weird, it was different and refreshing and not to far fetched. well done.
HM4eva chapter 5 . 9/8/2002
OMG! you have to continue...it's sooo unfair 2 leave us hanging without evevn knowing if he kissed Mac 4 sure!
KEL-71E chapter 5 . 6/2/2002
damn you and your cliffhanger! grrr! luv the story so far! plz continue soon!

kel.
MacMackenzie chapter 5 . 5/26/2002
I am really enjoying this story, especially the part where they are at the dance. I hope you continue this story because it is really wonderful! Keep up the great work!
meee chapter 5 . 5/25/2002
this is a really well written story with a brilliant story line. please write more quickly!
Lixta chapter 5 . 5/24/2002
Its not nice to end it right there. But I'm actually kinda hoping you interrupt the kiss. Either one of them realizes where they are and that it is not the place to be sharing a passionate embrace, or it'll be interrupted by someone/something, possibly the 'ensign' who calls herself Sam. hm. I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment...
Daenar chapter 5 . 5/24/2002
Suspense, right? Well, I'm only hoping you won't keep us waiting for too long... I'm really enjoying your story. Please go on. :OD
Lori chapter 5 . 5/23/2002
Great story please post more soon.
Jaimi chapter 5 . 5/23/2002
Ooooh, right when it's getting into the good stuff. How cruel! LoL. Great job.
Darse chapter 5 . 5/23/2002
Alright, little missy! Don't even think of leaving us hanging there for long. You've got 10 minutes to post the next chapter! ;-D
jct chapter 5 . 5/23/2002
You're mean...leaving us hanging us like that. Please continue and quickly. Great job.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »