Reviews for Understanding A Hetalia 911 Tribute
souleatersoulsister chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Thank you for writing this. It made me cry and few stories can do that but this one did. My keyboarding teacher actually was going to be having a presentation in one of the towers on 9/11. Luckily they moved it to the day before. I know his son who is my age. He helped with my brother's boy scout troop and it pains me to think about how he could have lost his father. I feel sorry for all the families who have suffered because of 9/11. Luckily Osama Bin Laden was killed but it can never make up for it. Even though I do not remember that day. I remember all of the pain and sadness. I wish I could go back in time and stop it. I wish I could visit myself that day and just hold her, my brother, and parents as I cry with them and tell them it will be alright. That we catch the people that did it. Thank you once again for writing this both as a fellow writer and a proud American.
EastCanada chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
The last line made me sob so hard...
R.I.P Angela Marie Johnson (Mother of three, Wife, Daughter) age: 38 Second tower, she worked there... I miss you mommy

R.I.P Franklin Daniel Johnson (Father of three, Husband, Brother, Son) age: 39, Second tower, he worked there too...I miss you daddy

R.I.P Andrew Peter Johnson (Big brother to two, Son, Husband and Father to Remembrance (Mem) Johnson) age: 21, He was a firefighter, one if the first responders...I miss you big brother, and so does Little Mem, he's almost twelve now, he was born 9/13/01 sorry you never got to meet him.

There all still waiting for September to end...
wolfoverlord13 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
It's a very good fanfiction... I loved it, from beginning to end... This isn't a "stupid" fanfiction, it's a masterpiece that you created in memory of this tragic event... Thank you for this fanfiction. From every single United States citizen!
Lumina Balderson chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I know how those people felt. Even though I don't remember that day very well, I do feel for them; just thinking about September 11 makes me sad, and sympathetic for the losses of that those families had, all the emotional trauma of the people.

This is a very touching piece of FanFiction, one of the best ones I've read.

Remember the losses of 9-11. Remember the pain and loss. Remember them and let it strengthen you. Never bend, and never break.
Jade-Silverwolf chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
That was a very good fic. I started to tear up when Alfred was talking to Aly. It was just so sad! This was a really great fic though!
Yowaki chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
This story was a little sad, I liked it allot. Touching, I guess. I did really enjoy it but I have to say they were a little out of character, but with a situation like that its expected. Keep it up.

God bless America.
ZekuRoku chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
This fic was very moving and made me tear up! :( I love how you show England being the one comforting America in his time of distress and how he shows up to the tribute every year with him. Thank you for writing something so emotionally awesome!
angel-feather-keeper chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
omg, u made me cry you evil person! grrrrr! I freaking LOVE this STORY!
Longlive Imagination chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I haven't been on fanfiction in a long time. And i too have always wanted to write something for 9/11 since i lost someone i knew too. He was a really good guy...really funny... but uh, I wanted to say that you wrote a really sweet story. I find myself really liking it. So thank you for writing. It kind of made my day warmer and sadder.
darandomninja chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I... I don't know exactly what to say, except this really made tears fall from my eyes. It was short, and true to the saying, it was (what I felt) bittersweet. It should that no matter how hard people try to live on, it will take more than just time to heal wounds.

I thank you for a great read, and one with a good symbolism at that. I hope one day, we will view 9/11, not just as a day of sadness, not one full of hate, but with a lesson to be learned, that although there is an idea/knowledge floating around, that what will be done with that knowledge/idea will make all the difference.
MelodyOfStarshine chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I love this story Its so sad but also beautiful...