Reviews for 1: There's More than Six
Netbug-Archive chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
This is interesting so far! Looking forward to more! Be sure to watch out for run on sentences though.
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Eep! Sorry! I accidentally reviewed with my collab account. The ITS review was from me. ;
Netbug009 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I have to agree that rushing through this doesn't really have much emotional impact, and while sometimes that's alright, I felt that some of the things brought up in this part should have been given a bit more time. The Super Robot is alive; killing it off so suddenly feels off.
Mikki Warner chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
Dude! I'm hooked! I love this story! I now wait for the next chapter to come . . .
Sniggyfrumps chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
There are both advantages and disadvantages to opening a story like this. With such a quick, to the point proplogue you get to the action you've planned much faster. However, without a build-up of sorts, some atmosphere and suspension of disbelief when it comes to the fact that the monkeys where shipped off instead of just relocating base of quarters or removing the tracking device. It's up to the writer, entirely.

That said, I think I'll follow this. It could be very interesting.
Mikki Warner chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
O MY GOSH! You just killed me with a cliffhanger! Ergh! This story already has me hooked so please, please, please! Update soon or whenever the fancy strikes you.