Reviews for Heartbeat
SexyNekoGirl356 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
That was so saaaaddd
XxKyeru-TanadaxX chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
o.o I swear I love your stories so much angst and what not also HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOOL WELL ERR...TOMORROW'S YOUR BRITHDAY...Depending on when you get this but you know HAPPY B-DAY ANYWAYS! I hope I got the b-day thing right...
Flashlight QUEEN chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
T-That was beautifuulll ;A; im starting to cry~
MissTreason chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
That was so cute and so sad. But it was an amazing story. Thank you for writing it.

~MissTreason
Bluejay92 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
T~T Awwwww...sad. I luv it...this almost made me cry. T~T
Rimi chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I LOVE THIS SONG. I saw the lyrics and could sig along but i couldn't remember what song it was. It's so beautiful ;_; Did ya know papiyonp wrote it for his girlfriend? x) so cute.

Anyway. I rambled off there.

This was really nice :') I felt an ache in my heart at the end D: poor Len. I had a feeling he was a goner orz xD

there was one slightly awkward part where Rin screamed at Len when he asked about Mr Rabbit, I'd think she was just get angry not yell so much xD

but yeah! That's it!

Good job!:)
VocaloidSinger chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Doku chan, you made me cry with this beautiful story :')
Aquatwin chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
AWWWW! this made me laugh and cry and the same time (the cry part because he died, the laugh part because he says hi to a rabbit the first time he sees 'im. Too funny)

Such a sad and cute story. Loved it.

-Bonnie
xxKerii-tan chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Oh my gosh, when I read this, I thought it

was amazingly cute. But sad! But so cute...

Aww bawww, good work! ; w;
Amethyst.Amaryllis chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
FFFFFFFF-

I read this on my Dsi because I'm technically not supposed to be on right now (I SHOULD be getting ready for school) but now I'm crying and I'm relatively certain I'm going to mess up my typing because of it.

This story . . . this story was really good. At first I didn't care much for it because of the format and such (I really don't know, I'm weird like that) but the story was really realistic and I found myself drawn into it. It was really easy to emphasis with the characters ('Cept Mikuo, but that's because he was a minor character and a jerk- I mean, come on, who turns down RIN?) and the story was an over all good read.

I'm going to shower now, and maybe stalk some of your writing, so buh-bye!
StepByStep chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Good god, this is touching ;A;

GJ! *goes to a corner to cry*