Reviews for Inhale
awwwwww, this was great.
omigoditschriscolfer chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
PARTIE!

*ahem*

Sorry 'bout that. I'm nuts.
nessyschu chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Aww, that was sweet!
strawberryfinn chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Wait! You wrote this, I read it awhile ago and LOVED it. Your characterization of Puck was spot on and so was Artie. Thanks for writing a fiction where we get to see a more vulnerable side of Puck instead of just making him an asshole. Great work.

-strawberryfinn
GLEEful MD chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I happened to like friendfics, so this made me happy. :) See? I'm smiling.
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
i like the way your mind works. C:
6464MiniDiceofRandomness chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Even though this isn't part of the Unexpected series, it fits. Who would expect Puck to be asthmatic?
CrayCraySebastian chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I LOVED this. I really did. I would never take Puck as the type to have asthma, but I think this is brilliant so now I want an episode about it XD I'm excited to see what the future installments are about:)
CrayCraySebastian chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I really, REALLY liked this. It was very effective, and strangely touching. Kinda nuanced, in a way. :)

Raylie
seacat03 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I loved this story. I can see Artie keeping the secret from everybody, but also using it as blackmail if he really wanted something!
ARPfics chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
great little scene you've got here. I really like how Artie saved Puck for once and not the other way around. :3 it's cute!
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I liked this friendship piece
NakedKing chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
This is so awesome it hurts (not really).

You should make a sequel were he has another asthma attack and only Artie knows whats goin' down. :D
Anime Girl23 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Aw! I love asthma fics! You should totally do a sequel where he has another attack, but this time, in front of the whole club. *looks angelic* I totally don't have fun torturing Puck...What? Those fics I've written? I don't know what you're talking about...*innocent*