Reviews for Prove It
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
that was good keep it up
kat chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
i just found this story and loved it. Any chance you'll be continuing as I can't wait for elena for find out stefan violated her trust be sneaking into her dream. Plus i want to read your take on the evolving damon / elena relationship. Please continue.
Maiqu20 chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
loved it!
phoenixfemme chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
Oh poor Stefan. Not used to being second string is he? lol. Well if they throw down I got $5 on Damon :)
phoenixfemme chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
Aww, I like that Damon finally had a chance to say all of that to Elena. They were such wonderful words to be wasted on Katherine. Damon has always been there for her, its about time they gave it a shot.
strawberry217 chapter 4 . 10/26/2010
OMD! Amazing job! Please continue I love this! :D
pink chapter 4 . 10/26/2010
i love it!

please continue it
Litfreek98 chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
Just figured I'd leave you a note. It is generally thought that Stefen's eyes are green.
eevaporation chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
book section, please!
vampire.lover458 chapter 4 . 10/26/2010
Plz update soon, i wanna see wat stefan does to damon. :)
WhiteLines-HurricaneGirl chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
uh-oh! Stefan found out about the kiss. I absolutely cant wait for next chapter. Keep up the great work!
Dbz VD rox chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
Omgg this chapter was soooo good! I can't wait for more!
WhiteLines-HurricaneGirl chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
amazing story! Loved it. Cant wait to read another chapter. Keep up the fantastic work!
phoenixfemme chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
So I love the "previously" section, it makes it really feel like the show. And the last line in the diary is great, bye bye Stefan! Can't wait for more chapters :)
phoenixfemme chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Yeah, that's how it should have ended. Damon's my favorite character yet I almost hated him too when he snapped Jeremy's neck. I really didn't think they would make it back from that and it made me sad. I like your interpretation of it much better :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »